'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

I wouldn't put too much stock in it w/ this recruit. Not hard to jump in the car with Bailey.
The old mantra is "follow the visits" for a reason. If it was so easy to hop in the car with Bailey, we'd be seeing a lot more of Arik Gilbert and other Marietta kids, too. Ojulari has come even when Bailey hasn't.

Witha solid year and bowl game and this staff, I think we would have a chance to get Arik.
I agree, if we go 8-4, or a very competitive 7-5, we have a good chance to pull a Top 10 class. If we get the brakes beat off of us a bunch like we did last year, it could go in the other direction fast. Being the second full cycle recruits will expect to see some progress on the field this year.

What stood out to me in that interview is he said “his brother made the best decision for him at the time, and a lot of things change.” Sounds like older brother isn’t too pleased with Kirby. I think we end up with him when it’s all said and done.
Maybe brother will transfer here like Gibbs

What stood out to me in that interview is he said “his brother made the best decision for him at the time, and a lot of things change.” Sounds like older brother isn’t too pleased with Kirby. I think we end up with him when it’s all said and done.
He’s not a top target for UGA

Reactions: yabo
Forget if it was VQ or 247 but one of them were saying UGA didn’t have a need at olb this cycle. May only take 1-2. I imagine that’s what BJ was referring to with regards to things changing and doing what’s best for him.

I wonder if he is trying to bulk up this year if he is going to play oline for his HS team. I thought Marrieta would be able to field a bigger oline than a 222 lb linebacker.

How does he win MVP of the DL and not get invited to the Rival Elite Challenge?

Conversely, Tennessee is currently in the best position for Marietta outside linebacker BJ Ojulari. The 4-star has tripped to Knoxville at least 4-5 times since Jeremy Pruitt took over the program. He really likes Chris Rumph and Kevin Sherrer and has started to build a relationship with Derrick Ansley, too. He no longer will make a summer decision, but UT sits in a nice spot. Ojulari, who earned DL MVP honors at the camp after dominating 1-on-1s, plans to take all five official visits in the fall and then sign with a school and enroll early.
Simonton

It was a loaded group of defensive linemen and Ojulari went toe-to-toe with several other talented prospects at the position, ultimately walking with the hardware after a very impressive performance. Ojulari showed speed off the edge as well as an array of pass rushing moves that gave offensive linemen fits. Ojurlari has a number of major offers, including Tennessee, Georgia, and several others are still in the mix for his services.
-Rivals

you go look at that time line, and he's visited GA, FL, Bama, Auburn, Clemson....and basically after each one he's made a return trip to Knoxville.

i think at this point if he doesn't come here, it'd be a surprise.
Reminds me of that 'go to' beverage you use to wash the taste of bad things out of your mouth... :cool:

VN Store

Back