'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

I’m guessing he’s saying BJ because that was the popular guess by Gucci yesterday. I think he’s bogus myself. But he’s now called his shot on two guys and said soon. That means the next two weeks. No later.
lol....awesome. these are the rules we're playing by, that i made up just now. GO.

lol....awesome. these are the rules we're playing by, that i made up just now. GO.
That’s right. I’m the police, I make the rules!
tenor.gif

Reactions: DarkAvenger
In all seriousness, you can’t say “soon” and then when the guy commits in September say “I told you! I called it!”

If we took a poll, most guys believe Mays and Ojulari will end up Vols. So predicting that means nothing. Saying soon, it better be soon if you’re saying you got “sources”

In all seriousness, you can’t say “soon” and then when the guy commits in September say “I told you! I called it!”

If we took a poll, most guys believe Mays and Ojulari will end up Vols. So predicting that means nothing. Saying soon, it better be soon if you’re saying you got “sources”
i get it...i just think it's funny how serious you are about it....

soon is vague. i think we all get that....

Reactions: Easttnken
Alright, Warrior, lay it out there...how many commits this weekend? Who? When?
You will have 1 for sure possibly 2... the 2 would be Cooper... don’t think he does but possibly... the fun part is the stuff that won’t be announced... we are doing well at WR... and O-Line... also Rogers is ours he is a really cool kid, not flashy a kid you have to like.
DL is a little tricky outside of Rogers but we are making pretty good ground there too. If Cooper waits (I don’t think he does) he will commit with Baron mid to late summer. I’m not going to say who it is this weekend because the kid wants it to be a surprise but you will be pleased. I don’t need E-Cred lol so maybe I’m hedging my bets 🤣

You will have 1 for sure possibly 2... the 2 would be Cooper... don’t think he does but possibly... the fun part is the stuff that won’t be announced... we are doing well at WR... and O-Line... also Rogers is ours he is a really cool kid, not flashy a kid you have to like.
DL is a little tricky outside of Rogers but we are making pretty good ground there too. If Cooper waits (I don’t think he does) he will commit with Baron mid to late summer. I’m not going to say who it is this weekend because the kid wants it to be a surprise but you will be pleased. I don’t need E-Cred lol so maybe I’m hedging my bets 🤣

Didn’t even make it an hour without backpedaling. Soon isn’t late summer! And don’t bring all the “silent commitments” in here. Nah, not buying it.

Hoping its Ratledge that you are referring to as committing this weekend. Would be a solid second anchor behind Bailey in this class and would really stick it to Bama Bangs.

Reactions: VOLFAN_JD
Huh?

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back