'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Both coming and going. Tennessee is the most consistent right now. They have everybody involved. He is talking to Niedermeyer, Cox, Rumph, Ansley... and so on
Is it just that he wants to go to UGA that’s keeping him from here?

I wouldn’t say that it’s him just wanting to be there. I think it’s not wanting to overlook the opportunity to play close to his brother. He knows the linebacker room is crowded and that he will have to redshirt there while Tennessee is telling him he can play right away. I think he’s just trying to find the right balance.

Hubbs called him an LSU lean. He gone x2!!!!
Interesting. I think there is some definite interest there with LSU. To call him a lean makes me very curious. Georgia rivals mods have been persistent that it is Tennessee if it’s not Georgia and several sources very close to the program persist that it would be Tennessee or Auburn if not Georgia. Most believe that if he doesn’t go to Georgia he wants to stay pretty close so his family is able to attend his and his brothers game as often as possible which makes sense

I mean it is what it is. There is a negative perception of UT outside of our fans. We have lost 3 in a row to Vanderbilt and these kids don’t remember us ever being good or sending players to the league. Until we start winning this will persist. Simple as that.
Truff....hurts. We will correct it starting this season. Pruitt turning us from whippees to the whippers.

I don’t think he ends up at Ga. He definitely has tons of talent like his brother who will blow up this year. Could see the same path for BJ. Any other year and he’s being recruited hard, only a couple spots for LB this year.

I don’t think he ends up at Ga. He definitely has tons of talent like his brother who will blow up this year. Could see the same path for BJ. Any other year and he’s being recruited hard, only a couple spots for LB this year.
Because UGAs in on bigger fish correct?

can't beleive we're not getting more traction with this kid.....would love to see him come here.

VN Store

Back