'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

OD taking it on the chin today.
It would be tolerable if these e-cred junkies would show up and admit they have no clue when it's proven that they clearly don't, but they always disappear on signing day. He is no doubt concocting some ridiculous story on how at the last minute the other team came in with a "better offer" and will be right back to making ridiculous predictions for the regular signing period.

Sad thing is
I think od truly believes he’s an insider and the info he spews
Has he ever been right?
D4H was an idiot but he was right more then OD

Reactions: UTSuave’
It would be tolerable if these e-cred junkies would show up and admit they have no clue when it's proven that they clearly don't, but they always disappear on signing day. He is no doubt concocting some ridiculous story on how at the last minute the other team came in with a "better offer" and will be right back to making ridiculous predictions for the regular signing period.

Please tell me that you didn't believe this guy. Right?

I’ve got the e-crew needle in my arm currently. No disappearing.

You can’t really think OD is an insider? If you do, you’re an idiot

Who specifically do you speak of? If it’s OD you’re referencing, then that’s on you for getting played by someone who is having fun trolling everyone who follows recruiting. He’s a character. Shouldn’t put stock in anything he says.

Got to give OD credit- he was right about chaos going on in Baton Rouge late last night now that we know they lost Jarrett. Source must’ve mixed up AG/BJ with RJ.

/bluefont

VN Store

Back