GA TE Kyle Morlock (Shorter University transfer)

Fant was never a true TE. Heupel identified his gifts and utilized them in this offense, but Morlock is a more skilled Warren and we’ve needed that.
I loved the way he was utilized and up until last weekend I was hoping we might could bring in Jaheim Bell to play the same type of role

Reactions: LittleVol
Would be a solid get as TE is the only position of immediate need on offense for next season while E. Davis acclimates (although I'd still welcome an established, dynamic RB and OT).

I don't want to see any other commitments other than guys that have the potential to cover someone. Maybe if we sign 10, three could pan out.

Would be a solid get as TE is the only position of immediate need on offense for next season while E. Davis acclimates (although I'd still welcome an established, dynamic RB and OT).

I don't want to see any other commitments other than guys that have the potential to cover someone. Maybe if we sign 10, three could pan out.

I think we need another TE. We are losing two and in our offense, they are called upon to do a lot of things including playing physical.

Warren doesn't seem like he's coming back. VQ seems to think he is leaning towards not coming back. He did go through senior day.

So, Warren could be in the portal? If so, I hate that. I think he’s a very good blocker.

Listed as redshirt senior and I believe he came out with the other seniors at the Missouri game.
Redshirt senior with another year of eligibility due to 2020 not counting. That senior night thing isn't a science...players have returned after participating. Not sure what VQ's heard that casts doubt, but they're usually solid.

Redshirt senior with another year of eligibility due to 2020 not counting. That senior night thing isn't a science...players have returned after participating. Not sure what VQ's heard that casts doubt, but they're usually solid.

They have suggested he may just be done and want to move on with the next phase of his life. How he's not really a candidate for the NFL. 23 years old, has multiple degrees, and just might be ready to move on.

They have suggested he may just be done and want to move on with the next phase of his life. How he's not really a candidate for the NFL. 23 years old, has multiple degrees, and just might be ready to move on.
Makes sense. As fans we don't grasp the full picture.

Just from watching the clips it appears this young man would fit in, without a doubt.

Holy crap this guy is blowing up, glad we got in early and he realizes what an opportunity he has here

VN Store

Back