‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

This guy has had Clemson on top for a very long time .. I say you keep recruiting him ..just know that he is probably going to Clemson and make sure you have plan B ... cause this one isnt going to go our way im afraid ...
Lol we will see about that NIL will play a part in this most likely

This guy has had Clemson on top for a very long time .. I say you keep recruiting him ..just know that he is probably going to Clemson and make sure you have plan B ... cause this one isnt going to go our way im afraid ...

He may go to Clemson.
He may come to Tennessee.
Or somewhere else.

WHY do you suggest we concede defeat to Clemson?

That literally makes no sense in following recruiting 🙄.

Heck, you could even suggest Clemson is the strong favorite right now. Thats not the same as saying no one else has a chance- especially UT Vols.

He may go to Clemson.
He may come to Tennessee.
Or somewhere else.

WHY do you suggest we concede defeat to Clemson?

That literally makes no sense in following recruiting 🙄.

Heck, you could even suggest Clemson is the strong favorite right now. Thats not the same as saying no one else has a chance- especially UT Vols.
It's a troll, ignore

iu

Tennessee is hosting one of its biggest recruiting weekends of the cycle next weekend, and one of the headliners expected on campus will be defensive lineman Vic Burley, the five-star out of Warner Robins, Ga. One of the top targets for the Vols in this class has made a slight tweak to his visit plans for next weekend. Burley told GoVols247’s Ryan Callahan that his trip to Tennessee will be an official visit instead of an unofficial visit.

The 6-foot-5, 276-pound Burley is rated a five-star prospect and ranked the No. 33 overall player and No. 4 defensive lineman in the 247Sports Composite for the 2023 class. He’s also ranked the No. 22 overall player, No. 4 defensive lineman and No. 2 prospect in Georgia by 247Sports. The lone 247Sports Crystal Ball pick for Burley currently favors Clemson.

However, Tennessee will have a chance to impress him during his time in Knoxville next weekend – a visit initially scheduled back in April – and his latest trip to see the Vols now will be an official visit.

Burley’s trip to Tennessee will kick off what will be a busy month of official visits. He recently told Dawgs247’s Rusty Mansell that he will visit Michigan State on the weekend of June 3, Georgia on the weekend of June 10 and Ohio State on the weekend of June 24.

He also told Mansell he plans to announce a decision during the summer, or at least before the start of his senior season.

Next weekend’s visit will be Burley’s fourth to Tennessee within the past year, dating back to the unofficial he took at the end of July 2021. Burley also was in Knoxville for Tennessee’s regular-season finale against Vanderbilt. His official visit will be his first time back on campus since he visited for Tennessee’s junior day in January.

“Tennessee, really, they treat me good every time I come up there — especially knowing that was my first offer,” Burley told Mansell. "They treat me good every single time I come up there.”

Head coach Josh Heupel and defensive line coach Rodney Garner, who also recruited Burley while at Auburn, are spearheading Burley’s recruitment for the Vols, whose previous staff gave him his first collegiate offer back in December 2019.

“Really, I'm just looking for that home feeling that my family can trust,” Burley told Mansell, “believe in and just lend me off for the next three to four years.”
-Brown

VN Store

Back