‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

According to the VQ podcast, while on his visit to Michigan State, Clemson gave Burley 24 hours to silent commit or they were moving on.

That is cold blooded by Clemson. You have to be a confident, big cojones program. Burley should've ok, see ya. Then we would see how they react. My guess is they really didn't have anyone better on the hook. I do hope that we get to that point again. Crazy how much that program has grown since we gave them Tajh Boyd, and since they stole Higgins and the 5-star QB from Indiana who didn't pan out.

Reactions: volthruitall
If Clemson struggles this year, I'm all for trying to poach this kid. Same for any player we've recruited on any team that struggles.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Sad to do this on another visit. Defense likely gets exposed this year

AP said to keep an eye on it Burley decides to take a visit after the dead period. He said if Burley takes a visit, then he is gone from Clemson.

I do think Clemsons defense will take a step back. Losing one of the best DCs in the past 20 years will hurt you.

AP said to keep an eye on it Burley decides to take a visit after the dead period. He said if Burley takes a visit, then he is gone from Clemson.

I do think Clemsons defense will take a step back. Losing one of the best DCs in the past 20 years will hurt you.
He was talking about Osbourne.

Clemson gives the ultimatum, yet Dabo turns around and screeches about the transfer portal. Let a kid take his visits and make sure he is making the right decision.

VN Store

Back