'22 GA SDE Lebbeus Overton

Why would some random Twitter account with 1,000 followers know more than a people whose job it is to know where recruits will be?
Similar to the Evans situation.....no one knows for sure yet. Have no clue who really knows except Overton himself but some believe RockeyTop's report of evans was correct so it's plausible their correct about Overton ! VQ has a great track record but have been wrong before !

Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV | Page 1270 | VolNation.com

LT Overton has been to Rocky Top a couple of times since Heupel arrived on the scene. He was here for the spring game and now is coming back for the real thing. The teammate of Mo Clipper is taking the long approach and he likes Rodney Garner. The development that Tennessee has shown on the defensive line is something that Overton has taken notice of as college football's elite chase the Milton product.
VQ

Reclassifying into the 2022 class and enrolling after spring semester. Trimmed his list to UGA, OSU, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas A&M. Will visit all five, this spring, and then decide.

A&M is a lock then
247 shows them with 29 current enrollees and signees for 2022. I'm not exactly sure how they're getting away with what they already have. How do they fit anyone else?

Oh, they also got Max Johnson through the portal.

Reclassifying into the 2022 class and enrolling after spring semester. Trimmed his list to UGA, OSU, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas A&M. Will visit all five, this spring, and then decide.

Rusty gave him a CB to A&M this morning. He looks like an incredible player, possibly a starter early in his college career. I'm sure any program would love to have him, but it may have negative portal implications if a reclassified HS junior jumps to the top of the depth chart.

247 shows them with 29 current enrollees and signees for 2022. I'm not exactly sure how they're getting away with what they already have. How do they fit anyone else?

Oh, they also got Max Johnson through the portal.
Maybe a combination of 23 taken in last class and exiting portal spots.

tenor.gif

Rusty gave him a CB to A&M this morning. He looks like an incredible player, possibly a starter early in his college career. I'm sure any program would love to have him, but it may have negative portal implications if a reclassified HS junior jumps to the top of the depth chart.

Kirby going to lose his mind if that happens. Jimbo saying F you we take more of your targets

Kirby going to lose his mind if that happens. Jimbo saying F you we take more of your targets

It wouldn't be all that shocking for Overton to end up at TAMU. His father was an associate athletic director there from 1999 to 2009, so the family has connections in College Station. That may be a bigger factor than NIL money.

It wouldn't be all that shocking for Overton to end up at TAMU. His father was an associate athletic director there from 1999 to 2009, so the family has connections in College Station. That may be a bigger factor than NIL money.
Yeah but they do weird stuff out there. Has to be the money. Or the weird stuff.

You are correct. I am pretty sure that LT was born in College Station. His dad also worked at Alabama for a while. So I was a little surprised to see that LT eliminated Bama.

Good to see a few breaks like that going their way.

VN Store

Back