'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

I head something really bad about McGill that should give all of Volnation pause...
(doesn't post again)

how does that feel?

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I head something really bad about McGill that should give all of Volnation pause...
(doesn't post again)

how does that feel?
I get what you are saying..but hear me out and see if you understand what I'm saying...If you had unknowingly invited a thief into your home and a trusted associate told you that he had good information that a guy you had invited into your home was a thief...you might be grateful to know that, so at the least you could put your valuables away..

You evidently don't see OV as I do. The guy has never been a rumor monger in all the years I have been on VN. I see no reason that he would start now, plus several other trusted VNers know who he is and vouch for him...so I trust his info to be given in good faith.

Reactions: Brillovol
I get what you are saying..but hear me out and see if you understand what I'm saying...If you had unknowingly invited a thief into your home and a trusted associate told you that he had good information that a guy you had invited into your home was a thief...you might be grateful to know that, so at the least you could put your valuables away..

You evidently don't see OV as I do. The guy has never been a rumor monger in all the years I have been on VN. I see no reason that he would start now, plus several other trusted VNers know who he is and vouch for him...so I trust his info to be given in good faith.

Not gonna rehash but I have not seen OV to be that either but there is always a first time.

As for your example, what if I told you you invited someone into your home that has a problem then I walked out the door without saying another word?

Not gonna rehash but I have not seen OV to be that either but there is always a first time.

As for your example, what if I told you you invited someone into your home that has a problem then I walked out the door without saying another word?
It all depends on if I trust you or not.

Look..In this case Beasley is one of my favorite recruits. He is a dog, we need a team full of them,and besides that playing against guys like that suck. I really hope OV is full of crap for once.

Reactions: T Dog and AaronUT
Look..In this case Beasley is one of my favorite recruits. He is a dog, we need a team full of them,and besides that playing against guys like that suck. I really hope OV is full of crap for once.

His post was so vague who knows. All it did was make you and everyone guess as to the "issue." I guess we will see. As long as "UT Commit" is by his name I will say innocent and a VFL until proven otherwise.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

So you saying this guy is going to steal Alabama’s lunch and smack them in the face? Sign him up!!!!!!

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back