'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

Apparently he ran for 7 yards a carry and a TD in his first game. Pretty good numbers although I believe he is playing against below average competition for Georgia.

Apparently he ran for 7 yards a carry and a TD in his first game. Pretty good numbers although I believe he is playing against below average competition for Georgia.

Has some nice highlights from game 1 at rb and Saftey that game. 2nd game only has 1 run on it for some reason. Apparently had a big game Friday so interested to see the game 3 highlights when he posts

I wonder if he’s someone we’re recruiting more slowly, considering the upcoming numbers crunch.

Things do seem to have been quiet here.

I wonder if he’s someone we’re recruiting more slowly, considering the upcoming numbers crunch.

Things do seem to have been quiet here.
Don't think so. I've always gotten the impression from everything I've read that they are really high Beasley.

Hope he’s prepared for some

View attachment 167080

giphy.gif

Reactions: volfanCLT
On a bad day I can smell Gainesville from here. Good place for a sink hole if you ask me.
I’m with you. My brother got his masters down there and he hated it. I did too when I visited. He is getting his PhD from Georgia. I like Athens a lot better.

VN Store

Back