'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

Lol man ur not helping urself here,just let it go if I was you.If you want folks to take you serious instigating stuff doesn't help ur"not a troll"cause if you know what I mean.

Idc dude lol. Makes no difference to me whether anyone takes it seriously or not. I just have an opinion like everyone else, and I'll share it.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol man ur not helping urself here,just let it go if I was you.If you want folks to take you serious instigating stuff doesn't help ur"not a troll"cause if you know what I mean.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Agreed. People don't realize the proper shoes save your body.... Those shoes caused him to have that forward lean and use his calves more.

Huh? Those are the exact shoes you want to wear for any lifting like that exact for deadlifts. Allows the athlete to sit back in his heels and have a better flatform. If there’s any forward lean it’s because he didn’t keep his chest up. That’s why they make lifters, which are what he’s wearing

Reactions: 2 people
Huh? Those are the exact shoes you want to wear for any lifting like that exact for deadlifts. Allows the athlete to sit back in his heels and have a better flatform. If there’s any forward lean it’s because he didn’t keep his chest up. That’s why they make lifters, which are what he’s wearing

These are what I heard were the best shoes.... 🙄🙄

Attachments

• giphy-preview.gif
    giphy-preview.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 550
Reactions: 1 person

Also just for the record I do not believe he was wearing Olympic lifting shoes, which you are correct are absolutely great for squatting.

VN Store

Back