'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

CJP said he lets kids play where they want to play. At least that's what he said yesterday

It may very well be that it's been Pruitt's experience that a lot of the kids start out that way, but quickly see if they and the team are better off with them at a different position, and open themselves to the change.

So how fast exactly is Mr. Whitehead?

So if I do the math based on the data provided Mr. Whitehead's speed score is 112.18. For reference Nick Chubb's speed score in 2018 was 108.8. Bo Scarbrough was at 109.2. Sony Michel was at 100.7. Derrius Guice at LSU was at 110.2. The higher the score the better. There are only a very few who make it into the 120 club. Saquon Barkley was at 124.3.

I like Len at RB. jmo.

I'm convinced. I wonder where Derrick Henry fit on that analysis.

Last edited:
Reactions: VetVol and Sleegro
So how fast exactly is Mr. Whitehead?

So if I do the math based on the data provided Mr. Whitehead's speed score is 112.18. For reference Nick Chubb's speed score in 2018 was 108.8. Bo Scarbrough was at 109.2. Sony Michel was at 100.7. Derrius Guice at LSU was at 110.2. The higher the score the better. There are only a very few who make it into the 120 club. Saquon Barkley was at 124.3.

I like Len at RB. jmo.

Not even 99th percentile in agility. What are Pruitt and the coaches doing?

Reactions: Coach Punk
Still wish he would play LB because I think he can be elite there but after watching the 2 senior clips and watching his jr stuff longer realize he is better at RB than I thought. I had saw some clips where he was running weird and thought that’s how he ran but when I saw Charles Davis breakdown clip there were some where I didn’t recall seeing him look like that. So went back and watched the jr highlights longer and realize he must have been hurt on some of the early runs in highlights as he is faster and smoother with more cutting ability as it goes on.

VN Store

Back