'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

He'll start off at RB, but if Pruitt thinks he can see the field faster at ILB then he'll move him. We aren't deep enough to allow him to develop on offense. If he comes in beast mode at running back then he'll stay there.

Yeah. I agree.
If this dude trains hard in the off-season and comes ready. He'll get a lot of touches.

He'll start off at RB, but if Pruitt thinks he can see the field faster at ILB then he'll move him. We aren't deep enough to allow him to develop on offense. If he comes in beast mode at running back then he'll stay there.
I think LW will move willingly when he sees it's his best chance to play

@LittleVol i saw the newest huddle and an extensive article on Go Dawgs. Not impressed one bit by him as a Rb on the SEC level. He is very stiff and upright. The kid has better instincts at Lb. I can definitely see why USCe and UGA passed.

Definitely needs to get more limber.
But he has the vision and toughness.

Reactions: 901LookAlive
was thinking the same thing. Looked like 8 year olds trying to tackle a grown man

I see LB here with the little footage I watched. I didn't see any shiftiness as a RB and no acceleration. Just a player that was bigger than about everyone. Maybe I should watch more or give it a 2nd look.

@LittleVol i saw the newest huddle and an extensive article on Go Dawgs. Not impressed one bit by him as a Rb on the SEC level. He is very stiff and upright. The kid has better instincts at Lb. I can definitely see why USCe and UGA passed.

I think he's going to change your mind
@de1conley

I also felt like you did about him two months ago. Then I looked at him a little harder.
He's 6'2" 230 but has the same level of quickness as a Ty Chandler and accelerates through the hole just as fast...

Breakaway speed doesn't match Chandler.
But he be a top 5 player if he did.

But what about the 24 tackles that ou commit garnered this year? Can't you see why all the top SEC schools passed?

I think he's going to change your mind
@de1conley

I also felt like you did about him two months ago. Then I looked at him a little harder.
He's 6'2" 230 but has the same level of quickness as a Ty Chandler and accelerates through the hole just as fast...

Breakaway speed doesn't match Chandler.
But he be a top 5 player if he did.

Lol...you are wrong. I watched some of the kids tape again but nothing exciting about it. I couldn't finish it because it was the same thing every play. Maybe it's from 8th grade and I need to look at recent film. Looked like he was playing against munchkins. He is as strong as a bull but I don't know if that is because of the competition. No 2nd gear. No moves. No stiff arm or spin move. No juke move.

I think he can be a good player.......at LB.

Reactions: imavolfan
Lol...you are wrong. I watched some of the kids tape again but nothing exciting about it. I couldn't finish it because it was the same thing every play. Maybe it's from 8th grade and I need to look at recent film. Looked like he was playing against munchkins. He is as strong as a bull but I don't know if that is because of the competition. No 2nd gear. No moves. No stiff arm or spin move. No juke move.

I think he can be a good player.......at LB.

How are you going to say I'm wrong yet you admit to not even seeing his most recent tape??? 😅.

The film is night and day! I mean that's to be expected right? 8th vs 12th grade?

VN Store

Back