'21 GA RB Keyon Brooks (Vanderbilt Transfer)

Reactions: feathersax
A very capable receiver. I know Heupel loves using his RBs in the passing game. He would be an excellent addition to our offense.

We need DT's, edge, LB, DB and Oline. RB should be fine with what we have on roster already.

Agreed. DBs and LBs especially. Our DBs were terrible last year and we haven’t recruited db well at all. On top of that, we just lost the top ranked db the last staff ever brought in to Oklahoma

Reactions: 1TheCoach1
Agreed. DBs and LBs especially. Our DBs were terrible last year and we haven’t recruited db well at all. On top of that, we just lost the top ranked db the last staff ever brought in to Oklahoma
We may have better talent at DB than you think. In 2019 with Darrell Taylor and Kivon Bennett providing a decent pass rush, those same DB's looked 10x better late in the season. I really think it has a lot to do with coaching and scheme. Not saying they are world beaters, but there is enough talent to get the job done. We definitely don't have a lock down corner though.

Reactions: WxVol
We are missing what was expected to be our top 3 RBs this year with Gray, Chandler, and Brown gone. I don't think it would be wise to trust Small and Evans to be our backfield for the year. Not sure what a numbers look like, but we need a RB.

I think he's trying to go to Tennessee, because outside of the first play in his highlights, everything was against Us.

Last edited:
We may have better talent at DB than you think. In 2019 with Darrell Taylor and Kivon Bennett providing a decent pass rush, those same DB's looked 10x better late in the season. I really think it has a lot to do with coaching and scheme. Not saying they are world beaters, but there is enough talent to get the job done. We definitely don't have a lock down corner though.
Wasn't Bennett that got caught with weed and a pistol. Could have another but someone got caught and was kicked off team.

VN Store

Back