'21 GA RB Keyon Brooks (Vanderbilt Transfer)

Who would unfortunately get PT on this team next year
Very little. We’re down to you don’t think our backs are any good and I think they’re superior to last year’s collection...and they have the offensive staff who knows how to use them.

Very little. We’re down to you don’t think our backs are any good and I think they’re superior to last year’s collection...and they have the offensive staff who knows how to use them.
Also do you realize 500 yards in 6 games means he would have been a 1000 yard rusher in a normal season?

With contrived math. Nothing is certain over a FULL normal season.
If anything it's conservative because he would have played against non confrence opponents. And if he would have played in a bowl game.......oh wait we are talking about Vandy

If anything it's conservative because he would have played against non confrence opponents. And if he would have played in a bowl game.......oh wait we are talking about Vandy
Prolly get injured...or rob a bank with all the extra games.

Reactions: VolInDayton
We are missing what was expected to be our top 3 RBs this year with Gray, Chandler, and Brown gone. I don't think it would be wise to trust Small and Evans to be our backfield for the year. Not sure what a numbers look like, but we need a RB.

I think he's trying to go to Tennessee, because outside of the first play in his highlights, everything was against Us.
I think our top 3 included Small, not brown

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back