'21 GA RB Cody Brown

cncchris33

He's going to do big things at Oklahoma.
If you believe what’s being said, he may find his high-end options pretty limited. Tennessee apparently was very on the fence about taking him up to the last minute under the Pruitt regime. Oklahoma, or programs of that ilk, may decide to pass for similar reasons. GA Tech, Vandy, Louisville...that level of team is a more likely destination if you subscribe to that theory. I guess there are serious questions about his speed and agility.

TheMookieMonster

If you believe what’s being said, he may find his high-end options pretty limited. Tennessee apparently was very on the fence about taking him up to the last minute under the Pruitt regime. Oklahoma, or programs of that ilk, may decide to pass for similar reasons. GA Tech, Vandy, Louisville...that level of team is a more likely destination if you subscribe to that theory. I guess there are serious questions about his speed and agility.
I haven’t really been following this ordeal with Brown. I was just trying to make a joke about how Oklahoma has been picking clean our transfers lol. It wasn’t a serious comment. 🤣

cncchris33

I haven’t really been following this ordeal with Brown. I was just trying to make a joke about how Oklahoma has been picking clean our transfers lol. It wasn’t a serious comment. 🤣
Yeah, I figured as much, honestly. Just wanted to make more of a general comment about what his real options may actually be going forward.

VN Store

Sponsors