'21 GA RB Cody Brown

I counted out Hodge completely. He will never play a down at UT at the RB position. Cody Brown was fast last year. He has always been fast. He plays 7A Georgia football and never gets caught from behind. Hodge played in Tennessee against scrubs and got caught from behind every time he ran the football.
🧐🤦👌

I counted out Hodge completely. He will never play a down at UT at the RB position. Cody Brown was fast last year. He has always been fast. He plays 7A Georgia football and never gets caught from behind. Hodge played in Tennessee against scrubs and got caught from behind every time he ran the football.
57FA92F2-62E4-47A5-8E6F-7E76D9F8C4A4.gif

We await his presents. We need a Big Back
giphy.gif

I keep seeing top end speed being brought up, but that was never the knock, albeit the strength, of our two current backs I remind you. How many huge runs have they broken off this year?

I keep seeing top end speed being brought up, but that was never the knock, albeit the strength, of our two current backs I remind you. How many huge runs have they broken off this year?
If Gray would stop getting toe tackled and stop dancing as much as he does he’d break some big runs.

If Gray would stop getting toe tackled and stop dancing as much as he does he’d break some big runs.
I think he’s still learning how to be a one cut back. He has the skill set, just has to apply it and the line has to step their game up as well. I think Gray is mini Alvin when he’s really ON

I think he’s still learning how to be a one cut back. He has the skill set, just has to apply it and the line has to step their game up as well. I think Gray is mini Alvin when he’s really ON

Ive said from the first time I watched carry the ball, he needs watch film of Dalvin Cook. Thats the guy he reminds me of if he hits his ceiling.

Ive said from the first time I watched carry the ball, he needs watch film of Dalvin Cook. Thats the guy he reminds me of if he hits his ceiling.
That’s a great comparison as well. If he could bulk up just a bit more, he could help unlock his real potential even more.

Reactions: ArdentVol
one dude is a grown dude

other cant make it past second level.

Well, my hope is Gray patterns everything after Dalvin Cook. Cook came to FSU at 190, and wasnt known for breaking tackles, more of a finesse back early on. They have the same build & similar athleric gifts. Ive always said, thats the guy Eric Gray could be if he puts in all the work.

Both EG and Ty are going down way too easy this year

Especially Ty. But that was the case last year too. I remember his first two years, he wasn't amazing at breaking tackles but he broke some. I genuinely don't think he's broken a single tackle this year.

Especially Ty. But that was the case last year too. I remember his first two years, he wasn't amazing at breaking tackles but he broke some. I genuinely don't think he's broken a single tackle this year.
They ran better today. Last week was atrocious but I thought they improved on that this week. Alabama also tackled very well in space.

VN Store

Back