'20 GA RB/CB Ebony Jackson

Wait so did he decommit because he had hurt feelings over Chaney not breaking rules to check his injury? Or did he decommit because he didn’t want to seem unloyal to UT while taking other visits.

Because he’s given both as explanaitions.

Nevermind though, I mostly don’t care.

Wait so did he decommit because he had hurt feelings over Chaney not breaking rules to check his injury? Or did he decommit because he didn’t want to seem unloyal to UT while taking other visits.

Kid is mostly FOS. He wanted to look justified in decommiting. He got criticism for what he said then back tracks and gives another reason. Seems immature and unable to deal with criticism.

Reactions: feathersax
Kid is mostly FOS. He wanted to look justified in decommiting. He got criticism for what he said then back tracks and gives another reason. Seems immature and unable to deal with criticism.

Good take, Chad.

An 18 year old's primary concern is totally what a school's fanbase thinks, and not himself.

Who knows what happened here but it's pretty apparent this kid has been rather drama filled the last few years in high school.

I think it is up to the recruit and his family to share medical situations with UT. The HS can't do that. If Chaney couldn't talk, then what? He should have phoned sooner? I suppose it's natural for kids to get emotional about an injury, especially if football is their ticket to a future. Of course, a lot of players do care about getting a good education, but there's also a lot who don't.

We spoke with Jackson on Thursday and he told us that Tennessee will still be a real factor in his recruitment. His comments earlier in the week were out of frustration from his injury, he told VolQuest. He added that he had been thinking about pulling away for a few weeks because he doesn’t feel it right to be committed and take visits. Maryland and South Carolina appear to be recruiting him hard at this point besides Tennessee.
VQ

Ive been think about decommitting for a few weeks tbh

Oh wow. Well how long have you been committed?

Just a few weeks.

bxIHckm.gif

He wasn't invited to paintball - had a tantrum

end of story

VN Store

Back