'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

If I were a high 4 star QB, I don’t think I would be cool with being any team’s fall back option. I’m looking for that school that sees me as the absolute must get recruit.

If I were a high 4 star QB, I don’t think I would be cool with being any team’s fall back option. I’m looking for that school that sees me as the absolute must get recruit.

Good news is that it appears CJH has been recruiting him vigorously and building a relationship that Pruitt didn't.

Good news is that it appears CJH has been recruiting him vigorously and building a relationship that Pruitt didn't.
"I have always been a Tennessee fan, so hopefully I am not starting off on a bad note," Horn laughed. "I've always known Florda and have never hated them. I've liked them except when they have played Tennessee. They have always had a very good program and I think Coach Mullen has done a good job with bringing them back to the glory days. It's really exciting, they have a lot of good players down here and I really want to take a visit for sure."

Horn says he talks to Heupel pretty much every night. While Simpson is top target, I dont think Heupel is looking at Horn as a "fall back"; I think he is recruiting two QBs, in hopes of getting one.

How do we know this?
"I have always been a Tennessee fan, so hopefully I am not starting off on a bad note," Horn laughed. "I've always known Florda and have never hated them. I've liked them except when they have played Tennessee. They have always had a very good program and I think Coach Mullen has done a good job with bringing them back to the glory days. It's really exciting, they have a lot of good players down here and I really want to take a visit for sure."

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Is he really a Tennessee fan if the Florida hate doesn't flow through him
394.jpg

I read both parents were UT grads and he has a sister there now, or am I confusing him with someone else? Is he related to David Horn (Former TE)?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Maybe so. Either way, not the strongest argument for QBs playing baseball.
I have no problem with him playing baseball. If fact, I like an athletic who can play both sports at the professional level if he wants to. Usually they select only one sport after the first year or two.
we have a couple of very talented QBs already on the team, but it would really be satisfying to know we have another really good one to increase the competition to insure good play if one or more are injured. Competition brings out the best in players, or they fade away as a NFL prospect.

VN Store

Back