'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

I think the looming ncaa sanctions I'd the biggest elephant in the room.
Yep. We've seen it with our coaching searches. Recruiting is the same. People think UT can just go get any coach and any prospect they want. Just not the case. We're a losing program. We've burned what's left down for the NCAA. It's going to be a long, hard road back to being competitive in the SEC. Fans may blindly believe otherwise, but we've seen proof and a lot of it lately.

Of all the positions, the QB now doesn't really worry me. Heupel is proven with QBs. His offense is successful. I think he'll find the right guy to run it. Might not be among the 4 and 5 star elites, but we'll be much better at that position than under Pruitt and Weinke. My gawd...it simply can't be any worse.

I refused to believe the reports that Brown’s stock had plummeted because I was really excited to see him here, but I think this tweet proves that to be true.

It is more like Tennessee's stock has plummeted with the NCAA storm cloud and hiring Heupel.

AP talked on the Swain event about Horn. He said Horns family told him that Heupel and his staff did a great job. But he said the fact that gump pretty much ignored him kind of sealed the deal.

Gump. The gift that keeps on screwing us over.

Hold on, I'mma 'bout to send Ekeler over to see him.

AP talked on the Swain event about Horn. He said Horns family told him that Heupel and his staff did a great job. But he said the fact that gump pretty much ignored him kind of sealed the deal.

Gump. The gift that keeps on screwing us over.
Agree. Last coach didn’t recruit me so the whole university can suck it even though the new coach wants me to be a Vol. weak honestly.

Makes no sense at all to hold it against the current coach. I don't understand why this would factor in now when you've got ten months to make a choice. What's the rush?

Makes no sense at all to hold it against the current coach. I don't understand why this would factor in now when you've got ten months to make a choice. What's the rush?
This idea is what sort of justifies my suggestion the night of his commitment that the timing of his decision and public commitment were essentially a big FU to Tennessee 48 hours after Simpson committed to Bama.

Decision had nothing to do with Heupel, and essentially nothing he could do to change his mind. His feelings were hurt and he was ready to let the world know it.

VN Store

Back