'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

If HB is as good as he appears, it would be a waste to red-shirt him. He will only be here 3 years unless he is in position to set records. Even that might not keep him here 4 years.

If he wins the job, he'll play.
I love the new 4 game rule personally. And that looks like a fine number looking at the schedule, if he can't win it outright

I'm not as big of a fan of foregoing a redshirt year if there's no reason to. Stuff happens. From late season injuries, to the rare but real Manning, return for a 4th year.

Rather have it in my pocket *if he can't win the starting job* than to blow it, just cause.

Pretty sure Bailey is going to be better than Burrow Tua and Peyton combined, win 3 SECC and 3 NCs, break every UT, SEC, and NCAA passing record, and back to back to back Heisman Trophies. Redshirt year for him would be huge though. No need to rush the future GOAT into action. One more year of JG then we’ll be flying high.

Pretty sure Bailey is going to be better than Burrow Tua and Peyton combined, win 3 SECC and 3 NCs, break every UT, SEC, and NCAA passing record, and back to back to back Heisman Trophies. Redshirt year for him would be huge though. No need to rush the future GOAT into action. One more year of JG then we’ll be flying high.
Thanks for the observation, Mrs. Bailey. Your son is talented. Seriously, I like your enthusiasm & hope this young man brings what we need on The Hill: a great QB. GBO

Thanks for the observation, Mrs. Bailey. Your son is talented. Seriously, I like your enthusiasm & hope this young man brings what we need on The Hill: a great QB. GBO
I don’t want to put too big of expectations on him or anything, but he’s going to be the GOAT.

Reactions: feathersax

Barkeep! Gimme what that guy's having!

Reactions: Smokeytom
Some of y'all need to slow down on the expectations youre putting on Bailey. As soon as he throws an interception or misses a qb you're going to want him benched. USC west put the same expectations on Barkley a few years ago and you see where it got him.

I hope Bailey does become UT's first heisman winner, but let him get on campus first. He will be the most talented kid on campus, but is he mentally prepared to take the job

Reactions: VFL13 and StoVol
i ain't slowin down sh!t brah, i'm speeding up

iu

Last edited:
1578231311974.jpeg

One more year of JG then we’ll be flying high.
10 yrs is long enough for waiting....“This decade is going to be the decade of the Vols" starts now. Thanks for the memories JG but "we're movin on up"

"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today"

Reactions: StoVol
I agree with Millst987 about his accuracy. I'm no coach, and certainly no evaluator of talent, but the college game will slow him down some. Noticed that most of this receivers had a couple steps on the defenders, (accuracy was good here). He had a tendency to stare his receivers down most of the time. This can be coached up. All in all though he should be a good college QB with Chaney in charge. Can't wait to see the spring competition.

VN Store

Back