'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Y’all realize that both Maurer and Bailey should be on our team in 2020? Y’all realize that neither has proven anything in the SEC just yet? Y’all realize that both QBs looked pretty good (under different circumstances) in high school? And I could go on, but no one (not even the coaches) knows if Maurer or Bailey will be the better college player just yet. I’m glad we will have both. My guess (and it’s a guess) is that Bailey will be the better of the two but I wouldn’t be shocked if Maurer proves to be better.

Y’all realize that both Maurer and Bailey should be on our team in 2020? Y’all realize that neither has proven anything in the SEC just yet? Y’all realize that both QBs looked pretty good (under different circumstances) in high school? And I could go on, but no one (not even the coaches) knows if Maurer or Bailey will be the better college player just yet. I’m glad we will have both. My guess (and it’s a guess) is that Bailey will be the better of the two but I wouldn’t be shocked if Maurer proves to be better.
Ooooh, an endangered unbiased opinion 👀

Reactions: 1vol8
Yeeah. Not sure how you're defining cerebral. My thoughts are a young man wants to lesd by example, team is playing flat. So in that regard, perhaps. I would think a cerebral person would see those kind of hits as a hindrance to further career.

I would much rather have a kid a TN with those leadership skills. But, as we all know soon all players on the field will be as fastc as big and as strong. Those hits mean more, it is science after all.
He protected himself just fine. If the LB wouldn’t have went helmet to helmet it wouldn’t have looked so bad. Bailey enticed the LB to hit him out of bounds. Bailey could have easily side stepped the hit, he was barely moving when he got hit. Go back and watch the play. He saw him coming and worked that penalty to help his team, if only his teammate wouldn’t have been stupid. He wanted that penalty and got it.

He protected himself just fine. If the LB wouldn’t have went helmet to helmet it wouldn’t have looked so bad. Bailey enticed the LB to hit him out of bounds. Bailey could have easily side stepped the hit, he was barely moving when he got hit. Go back and watch the play. He saw him coming and worked that penalty to help his team, if only his teammate wouldn’t have been stupid. He wanted that penalty and got it.

Gotta learn to slide.

Reactions: Devo182
Maurer's HS Career
7693 passing yards
64 passing TD's
265 passing yards a game
35 int's
60% completion

Bailey's HS Career so far
5000 passing yards with games left
54 passing TD's
312 passing yards a game
11 int's
63% completion

I like Maurer and we should maybe include rushing numbers to be totally fair, but them's a lot of INTs! He did much better his senior season though! Hopefully both progress from great prospects to become college stud QBs.

Cmon man, he couldve personally gotten a push on offense and allowed running lanes?
Bailey may not have won the game but I can tell you that kid cares. He loves winning, JG doesn’t seem to have any passion for the game. I’ve seen one game where I’ve said yeah JG won us that ballgame and that was auburn last year.

Bailey may not have won the game but I can tell you that kid cares. He loves winning, JG doesn’t seem to have any passion for the game. I’ve seen one game where I’ve said yeah JG won us that ballgame and that was auburn last year.

i think JG is overly emotional, and immature. he was overrated out of HS. Very much like JC all world talent just cant grasp game upstairs. Def a gamer allowed raw physical skills to help overcome deficiencies in Hs.

VN Store

Back