'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Bailey is smart! If you look at that hit out of bounds, he slowed down so he would get that hit, he had stopped running. Also on the series before, when they was milking the clock, he could have threw the ball away or went out of bounds, but he stayed in and took the hit to keep the clock running. He’s cerebral! And I like it!

Yeeah. Not sure how you're defining cerebral. My thoughts are a young man wants to lesd by example, team is playing flat. So in that regard, perhaps. I would think a cerebral person would see those kind of hits as a hindrance to further career.

I would much rather have a kid a TN with those leadership skills. But, as we all know soon all players on the field will be as fastc as big and as strong. Those hits mean more, it is science after all.

Reactions: VolInDayton
He’s no Brian Maurer.
- Little prolly

Well, he's not. He can't run as well as Brian.
And for the record I NEVER said Brian Maurer was better...

I explained my logic ad nauseum about why Harrison won't come to UT.

The only thing that worried me about Harrison was going by Last Year, he couldn't will his team to wins against top competition. So far he's doing that this year.

I watched St John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) a week ago in person. They are awesome! They demolished Dematha MD. DJ Uiageleli
is a 5 star QB and is rightly so.. he's the QB for St John Bosco. And imo... there's not a difference between he and Harrison Bailey.
I've been very impressed with Harrison so far this season.

These next two months will be very interesting. He's not going to want to sit behind Brian Maurer for 3 years. He's too good for that.

The only thing that worried me about Harrison was going by Last Year, he couldn't will his team to wins against top competition. So far he's doing that this year.

I watched St John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) a week ago in person. They are awesome! They demolished Dematha MD. DJ Uiageleli
is a 5 star QB and is rightly so.. he's the QB for St John Bosco. And imo... there's not a difference between he and Harrison Bailey.

These next two months will be very interesting. He's not going to want to sit behind Brian Maurer for 3 years. He's too good for that.
I'm willing to bet Maurer wont be here two more years.

Yes...yes he is. 😏

Why?

Why is Brian Maurer not as good as Harrison Bailey? Break it down. You know right? Explain it...
You’re asking me why I think Bailey is better than Maurer.
Well if you had eyes, you’d be able to tell.
Only thing Maurer has going for him is moxie and his tattoo sleeve.

So all you can do is insult the QB that is actually suiting up for UT today? Wow...

I asked for an analysis, but you obviously don't know anything.

Carry on.

So all you can do is insult the QB that is actually suiting up for UT today? Wow...

I asked for an analysis, but you obviously don't know anything.

Carry on.
If you want to compare stats I’ll go get them. Because Maurer couldn’t hold a candle to Bailey.
If your only argument is Maurer throwing for like 4000 yards last year then delete your account.
Bailey plays better completion, better stats.
The fact that I have to sit here and explain why Bailey is better already shows me you don’t know anything about football.
Also willing to bet that you’ve never played a sport at a high level.

Reactions: tatervol
If you want to compare stats I’ll go get them. Because Maurer couldn’t hold a candle to Bailey.
If your only argument is Maurer throwing for like 4000 yards last year then delete your account.
Bailey plays better completion, better stats.
The fact that I have to sit here and explain why Bailey is better already shows me you don’t know anything about football.
Also willing to bet that you’ve never played a sport at a high level.

Just stop.

Maurer's HS Career
7693 passing yards
64 passing TD's
265 passing yards a game
35 int's
60% completion

Bailey's HS Career so far
5000 passing yards with games left
54 passing TD's
312 passing yards a game
11 int's