'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Farrell just playing devils advocate for article sake. Some of those articles are good cop vs bad cop where one take one side of the argument and other take the opposite. Farrell already said when rankings released he was the one pushing for Harrison to get the 5th star

It why these kids trust him. I doubt he will make a crystal ball pick on BJ for that reason.
Rusty said on the Ga board he would pick TN but you are correct, name any other 247 employee that does commitment videos and even sets up live tv for kids. Even Jermaine Johnson of Last Chance U wanted Rusty, he flew to the middle of the country to shoot it. That Rusty sure is a good dude......

Rusty said on the Ga board he would pick TN but you are correct, name any other 247 employee that does commitment videos and even sets up live tv for kids. Even Jermaine Johnson of Last Chance U wanted Rusty, he flew to the middle of the country to shoot it. That Rusty sure is a good dude......
Ga trying to get him at the last moment. And just like with Harrison Bailey, it ain’t gonna work

Saying we don’t have playmakers isn’t true. I mean, we don’t have bama’s playmakers, but we have Chandler and Gray, we have some young talent at receiver and TE. Don’t forget Keyton who Bailey is very comfortable woth. Oh, and this class isn’t over with yet, is it? Still a chance to grab Gilbert, Washington, Jarrett, Jones-Bell or other guys like that. That talk is just nonsense
We are going to close this class so F'ing Strong. I feel it in me loins. With all the wins they will see this year. Mane.

Didn't get 5 TDs in the first half, dropping to a 3 star......Rivals
It’s great that he can throw all those TD passes but we need a pro style QB to scramble more to get that 5th star...also Rivals
That’d be 247 this year guys. Last year Rivals sucked it up. 247 is our enemy this year.

Bailey made the AJC super 11. I circled the part of the article that shows how good Bailey has been in comparison with Trevor Lawrence. If not for injuries cutting short two seasons he would have been the all time state passing leader. I think he will put up the biggest single season numbers in GA history this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190818-190515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190818-190515_Chrome.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 161

VN Store

Back