'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Welp, this place would be dead without services. They aren't always great, but I sure don't want to go back to the olden days of 1-pagers in the gas station from Tony in Whiteburg with his list of "Tennessee's 10 Best" every Summer. It could be a lot worse.
Services die and we thrive. 😎

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The film part was blue font, of course. If that's what you meant.
You told me don’t put words in your mouth about putting coaches and these evaluators on equal grounds but you have defended 247 guys with nearly every post and trying to legitimize their methods cause coaches do some of the same? So you are saying you trust these guys over these somebodies that have played the game and know it isn’t unbiased (KW Sr. Don’t explain why, you already have. Point is he has played the game at the highest level and you ain’t hearing none of it)
Talent is in the eye of the beholder and scouting services will NEVER have a keen eye like players and coaches.

*Edit 1
The reason it’s a big stink is because good kids are getting unfairly and unexplainably dropped when so much validity is put on these stars.

*Edit 2
And bet your sweet as soda every kid running a 10.3 and doing well at 7v7, and every 6’4 laser rocket arm qb who can’t do the “Sweetheart Schottishche” in the pocket will have it thrown back in their faces until it’s fixed.

Last edited:
over these somebodies that have played the game...
scouting services will NEVER have a keen eye like players and coaches.

Simmons has played the game. Not sure what you mean. Smith is also offered by almost every major program in the southeast, if those are the men you trust, they like him too...our own staff told him he was "one of the best players in the country" but yeah, don't believe Pruitt and staff LMFAO

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Simmons has played the game. Not sure what you mean. Smith is also offered by almost every major program in the southeast, if those are the men you trust, they like him too...our own staff told him he was "one of the best players in the country" but yeah, don't believe Pruitt and staff LMFAO
One of the best players in the country can be any top 500 kid. Twisting my words and laughing about it? Me not trusting our staff is exact opposite of everything I have said to you and everyone about this subject matter. We clearly have a failure to communicate. We can leave it alone. I’m tired of texting about it. Good day ma’am. 🎩

Welp, this place would be dead without services. They aren't always great, but I sure don't want to go back to the olden days of 1-pagers in the gas station from Tony in Whiteburg with his list of "Tennessee's 10 Best" every Summer. It could be a lot worse.
Cant to see what Coach Watson was talking about when he was grilling them on that podcast a few days back. I got out of it that he is starting his own service. And its gonna be 👍💥100.

Reactions: AaronUT
My god Chizz.... let it go! You seen a horrible throw. I get it! I seen a horrible effort! Except it! It doesn’t mean either of us know more about it than the other. It just means we disagree. One thing I’m sure we can both agree on is BM is a better, more experienced qb than either of us and that’s how he chose to throw the ball. Who are we to say he was right or wrong or judge what he was thinking in that moment? If HE made the mistake I’m sure he heard about it. If Keaton made the mistake I’m sure he did as well. They’ll learn from it
You are wrong and Chizz is right..Accept it!

Also you are freaking blind..Accept it!

We beat SC if Drew Richmond doesn’t hold on a touchdown or false start, etc. I think he did both of those things I for sure know he cost us a touchdown.

Anyways....

To get this thread back on track I really hope HB pulls his teammates to UT. That would be awesome.
Richmond wasn't that bad according to some VN apologists. I for one am glad that lazy Qword left. Getting physically beaten is one thing (although maybe if he had worked harder in the gym and on the practice field that wouldn't have happened as much either), but screwing up mentally multiple times every game is a sure sign of "don'tgivaf'ncrap"

Don't @ me VN..he ain't a Vol no mo.

They do give us something to talk about for sure. I just wish they were truly honest and objective.

Reactions: hooter vol

VN Store

Back