'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I just see Simmons saying the same thing Callahan said "speed/7v7", then some twitterer said he doesn't know how to break down film...when the film is not of him playing at WR, but QB. Like, some of these twitter folks are trying hard not to comprehend things.

Fwiw, that dude's HUDL is crazy. He looks stupid fast. We need to drop a fat bag off at his doorstep.
He’s not just SOME random twitterer. Maybe that’s the disconnect your having. Several people with real evaluation experience as FB coaches are going all in on 247.

He also got numerous CBs to UGA as soon as the re-rank happened. The math isn’t hard.

Before he moved up a whopping 47 spots? Ok...great. Fwiw, he moved up months ago and the UGA board was complaining he moved up because he was about to commit to Bama lol. Every fanbase the same

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
The point is, there are a lot of guys who are fast and look good in 7v7 and they don’t get bumped to 5 star status. Hyatt is probably just as fast or faster and he didn’t get the bump. Calloway ran a 10.8 100 and supposedly is very good at 7v7 catching everything, and he didn’t even get bumped to 4 star. The Swartz guy at AU is one of the fastest people in the world supposedly and he isnt a 5 star receiver. And they drop Bailey because he’s a pocket passer. None of this makes sense

He’s not just SOME random twitterer. Maybe that’s the disconnect your having. Several people with real evaluation experience as FB coaches are going all in on 247.

I don't care who he is - he missed the boat regardless. Talking about film when the film doesn't show what he projects as. It's like he didn't read anything and just reacted. As most of twitter does.

Two hand touch ball ain’t a full contact sport. When you wait that extra half a second to let the receiver start into his break at the expense of getting hit in the mouth and slammed on your back, everything becomes more clear that their evals or “tag you’re it games” don’t hold a candle to real coaches’.

I don't care who he is - he missed the boat regardless. Talking about film when the film doesn't show what he projects as. It's like he didn't read anything and just reacted. As most of twitter does.
Well KW Sr. didn’t miss the boat and as much as you contribute on this board, I strongly suggest you give it a listen. The first 15m will give you what you need to listen.

The point is, there are a lot of guys who are fast and look good in 7v7 and they don’t get bumped to 5 star status. Hyatt is probably just as fast or faster and he didn’t get the bump. Calloway ran a 10.8 100 and supposedly is very good at 7v7 catching everything, and he didn’t even get bumped to 4 star. The Swartz guy at AU is one of the fastest people in the world supposedly and he isnt a 5 star receiver. And they drop Bailey because he’s a pocket passer. None of this makes sense

Well then trust the people you trust - big time coaching staffs. Calloway's best offer, by quite a bit, is us. Hyatt has a better offer list, but only us and usc, I think UK in the SEC. This Smith kid has 9 of the best SEC offers there are. All of the best programs want him. They say follow the offers, so follow the offers. It's not like 247 is all alone in seeing this kid's talent. Ansley has been all over him too.

Two hand touch ball ain’t a full contact sport. When you wait that extra half a second to let the receiver start into his break at the expense of getting hit in the mouth and slammed on your back, everything becomes more clear that their evals or “tag you’re it games” don’t hold a candle to real coaches’.
Real coaches want him. And what are major programs' camps doing, such as when Pruitt is handing out in-person offers like hotcakes? They aren't putting on pads and smashing each other.

Well KW Sr. didn’t miss the boat and as much as you contribute on this board, I strongly suggest you give it a listen. The first 15m will give you what you need to listen.
Thanks Aaron, will do. Though he does work for a company that feeds into ESPN recruiting...hopefully not just bias as that or a parent.

Which is the point you keep missing. There is no film. There is no film because he has never played the position. But he is fast and going to GA.

Thanks Aaron, will do. Though he does work for a company that feeds into ESPN recruiting...hopefully not just bias as that or a parent.

Meh, he's not giving any new info. He's just blowing everything into "well 7v7 is all they look at" lol. He doesn't even address the kid doesn't play WR, so the ability to evaluate his film was limited. I don't get it.

Smart ass. The point was that too much emphasis is placed on what recruiting services rank kids. Pruitt wants to see guys for himself

But film should tell him what he needs to know lol. Just give up. You started too deep in the hole there.

VN Store

Back