'21 GA QB Brock Vandagriff (uga commit)

This kid just recommitted from Oklahoma and wants to be closer to home. Tennessee was on his board. Was about to ask if we think he is headed here, but I am guessing Ole Miss. This flip has Kiffin written all over it.

This kid just recommitted from Oklahoma and wants to be closer to home. Tennessee was on his board. Was about to ask if we think he is headed here, but I am guessing Ole Miss. This flip has Kiffin written all over it.
I doubt a 5* QB is going to Ole Miss. Auburn or UGA seem like the most likely destinations.

Reactions: Chattdawg
Vandergriff decommit from Oklahoma and wants to play closer to home.

Tennessee was a favorite of Vandergriff’s btw and the play of Palmer and Keyton last night had to excite any QB and vol fan that is looking at the future of TN.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
Vandergriff recommit from Oklahoma and wants to play closer to home.

Tennessee was a favorite of Vandergriff’s btw and the play of Palmer and Keyton last night had to excite any QB and vol fan that is looking at the future of TN.
No. Auburn, UGA, and UF would be the 3 most likely to get him. I seriously doubt Ole Miss will be a factor.

To play for Kiffin? I think they would jump at the chance.
5* QB’s want to compete for championships. That’s not happening at Ole Miss. If you look at his interviews he’s stated that UGA, Auburn, and UF are the schools he’s interested in. He would also be able to come in and immediately compete for playing time at those schools. Fromm and Trask are about to be out and Nix will be a Junior by the time he gets to auburn.

5* QB’s want to compete for championships. That’s not happening at Ole Miss. If you look at his interviews he’s stated that UGA, Auburn, and UF are the schools he’s interested in.

My money would be on UF.

Ole Miss is a long way from GA also?
Yeah 6 hour drive at least it seems. Man, if Georgia picks this guy up they will have the best class ever. Maybe that Auburn loss is leaving them with a bad taste in their mouth for Nix.

Vandergriff recommit from Oklahoma and wants to play closer to home.

He recommitted? Already? He just decommited a day or 2 ago!
Did i miss something?

Kiffin is not gonna be a threat to Tennessee.. not on the field, not in recruiting. Stop hyping him

Yeah 6 hour drive at least it seems. Man, if Georgia picks this guy up they will have the best class ever. Maybe that Auburn loss is leaving them with a bad taste in their mouth for Nix.
UGA beat Auburn, so did Florida. Would also be early for Auburn fans to turn on Nix considering he beat Bama as a frosh.

I figured after rereading the post so I edited. Nix had a decent year for a frosh. Beat bama and had the closest game with LSU. Would be a dumb move to throw him under the GusBus now.
I agree. Soo... where do you project he goes? Tennessee have a shot? We are good at getting those Georgia boys!

Reactions: Atlanta917
I agree. Soo... where do you project he goes? Tennessee have a shot? We are good at getting those Georgia boys!
Tennessee absolutely has a shot. He wants to play close to home and has a relationship with the staff. It’ll depend on how well Bailey does next year. If Bailey tears it up, then he’ll probably go elsewhere. If JG or Maurer starts and Bailey redshirts, then UT will be in it. Pruitt is one of the best recruiters in the SEC. UT will always have a shot.

VN Store

Back