'21 GA QB Brock Vandagriff (uga commit)

i did like that he is critical of Malzahn. both his future, does he still have a job, and his past, with the development of his players.

sounds like Oklahoma and then clemson, and then everyone else imo.

he may not have seen the field here for awhile. It’ll be hard for us to pull a good 2021 QB with who we have for 2020 committed now, especially if Kimg jumps on board.

yep. guess he got over the distance factor. not a real surprise here.
Yeah, easy sell for Riley. Back to back Heisman QB, back to back #1 picks, and he promised Brock that he wouldn’t take a QB this class if he went ahead and committed for next year. He also told him that he would be their only QB offer for 2021.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Yeah, easy sell for Riley. Back to back Heisman QB, back to back #1 picks, and he promised Brock that he wouldn’t take a QB this class if he went ahead and committed for next year. He also told him that he would be their only QB offer for 2021.
surprised it took this long for him to commit really........

I mean it sucks but at the same time if he were going to land anywhere but Tennessee I’d rather be Oklahoma than any SEC team or regional power that recruits against us like Clemson.

Not to mention we can’t make the kind of assurances Oklahoma did in restricting who they take at a position just to land one kid’s commitment

I would be surprised if Riley is still at OU by the time Vandagriff is an upperclassman.

Riley eventually goes to the NFL, right?

They better hope he stays healthy. But I bet things change by the time he's signed. You have to have a spare.

That’s a dangerous game to play.
Very much so, especially since distance seemed to be the only thing holding him back to begin with. As graduation 2021 approaches, the more reality will set in if he isn't truly over the distance thing.

VN Store

Back