'21 GA QB Brock Vandagriff (uga commit)

Wow... Ginger went all hippy after enrolling at UGA. Compare his picture on the OP to his current 247 photo.

They are always hurt. I'm glad J.T. Daniels didn't come here, dude has been healthy like 1 out of 3 games since he's been there, now he has COVID supposedly. California soft.

I saw a crazy YouTube video that talked about why JT hasn’t been playing. I don’t think I believe it but here is the gist. JT was injured but then was cleared by UGAs medical staff. However, JT’s personal doctor said he was not cleared to play. Apparently that pissed Kirby off and now JT will never see the field for them.

Reactions: LittleVol
Would be cool if he transferred here and lit it up. That’s make uga 0-2 on QB’s with Justin Fields and the Vandergriff
Fromm came in off the bench and played pretty well for the Giants Sunday. It's being said he's probably going to start for them this coming week. I always thought he was pretty good, he suffered that last year he was there because Chaney came here and the guy they replaced him with was Randy Sanders level bad.

You knew it was gonna happen. Embarrassment of riches at QB yet Kirby stay starting a bus driver walk on.

Hope he considers coming here.
This is another thing that gives me hope with Heupel. The last time we had a coach that could develop QBs was with Cut. Just now have someone that can develop QB and help them put up ridiculous stats. I think this could eventually break Georgia’s hold on the East.

I saw a crazy YouTube video that talked about why JT hasn’t been playing. I don’t think I believe it but here is the gist. JT was injured but then was cleared by UGAs medical staff. However, JT’s personal doctor said he was not cleared to play. Apparently that pissed Kirby off and now JT will never see the field for them.
I heard something similar to that, except that it specified that this occurred the week before their game with Arkansas and UGA had built their game plan around J.T. playing in what was then a top 10 match up between undefeateds and Friday night J.T.'s personal physician vetoed it. It makes some degree of sense. If you look at the stats UGA threw it less and was more conservative in that game than any other against a P5 team. Like they were running a base offense. Which they could afford to do because Arkansas couldn't score.

VN Store

Back