Ga$ Prices

All my Indiana co workers say it’s cheaper to cross into Louisville to get gas than get gas in Indiana.

No idea if they’re exaggerating or not but if they are, it’s can’t be by much

They are not. KY, MO, and TN are all cheaper than IN and IL. IL is over $5 everywhere. IN was $4.89 and up everywhere I saw. Yesterday in eastern MO I got gas for $4.27. KY and TN are similar in prices. Prob a $0.30/gal saving if you find yourself across the border. Wouldn't go too far out the way but I'd fill up anytime I cross if I was in that situation.

They are not. KY, MO, and TN are all cheaper than IN and IL. IL is over $5 everywhere. IN was $4.89 and up everywhere I saw. Yesterday in eastern MO I got gas for $4.27. KY and TN are similar in prices.

KY is weird. Downtown Louisville is $4.99, but if we cross into the county south of us, it’s around $4.55. Only problem is we really don’t have a reason to go south so we’d basically be spending money to save money

Reactions: volwindy
Deal with it plebs.

FUtKj0iWQAEOUDe.jpg

Ethanol.

Due to ethanol's lower energy content, FFVs operating on E85 get roughly 15% to 27% fewer miles per gallon than when operating on regular gasoline, depending on the ethanol content. Regular gasoline typically contains about 10% ethanol.5

Ethanol.

Due to ethanol's lower energy content, FFVs operating on E85 get roughly 15% to 27% fewer miles per gallon than when operating on regular gasoline, depending on the ethanol content. Regular gasoline typically contains about 10% ethanol.5

VN Store

Back