Ga$ Prices

I was at Costco today, fortunately didn’t need gas. The line came so far back it was blocking the regular traffic. When I checked this morning on the app, I thought it said Costco was at 3.89 but that was for regular, Wawa on Missouri Ave was $4.19
I never understood people waiting in that line for 20-40 minutes to save 10 cents a gallon.

I never understood people waiting in that line for 20-40 minutes to save 10 cents a gallon.

Yeah, I've pulled in to those lines before on a whim. Hey! $.10 cheaper. THen the math clicks off in my head. The average tank is what, 16 gallons? So, I'm gonna spend 30 minutes waiting for everyone to clear out in front of me to save $1.60? Unless I've spent more money at Kroger than I'll save at hte gas pump with their gas reward, then I'm buying gas out in hte sticks by my house. It's always cheaper than town anyway. Screw those in town lines.

Paid $4.35 yesterday evening from the local Mom & Pop station my family has always used. They've been around for over 50 years.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
$4.20 for me just now. When you pull the pump handle, the cents digits change so fast they are not even readable. They go by like your in that star trek episode where reality is speeded up. Timed the dollars digits and they change every second. Just stupid.

$3.93 this morning. Seems like the latest covid variant in China is driving them back down.

VN Store

Back