‘23 GA OT Shamurad Umarov (Tennessee commit)

"As he continues to weigh his options, he said he’s looking for a school where he can be “comfortable when football’s not around” and stay “around the right type of guys to help me succeed and not just trying to have a good time just because they’ve got free college.”

This is where I believe the hard work of our staff is going to pay off--- bringing in high character kids is paying dividends already...high character kids want to be around others with the same mindset most of the time...
Unfortunately when a kid makes statements like that... it tells the scam recruiters exactly how to lie to them.

Reactions: PA Vol and onevol74
I don't know why, but I see this kid playing every down intense and nasty... you cheap shot one of his teammates, especially his QB while he's out there, and you better have your head on a swivel because he will be coming for you... NEED.
I don’t ever want to see another lineman just looking at their QB on the ground and not helping him up.

Called my sister and got my nephew who plays at Denmark on the phone. He hasn’t talked to Sham since his visit, but the rumor in the weight room is that Sham told coaches that he’s coming here. Boom.

Also, the other news that trickled out was that Sham heard from Nico to expect a big name OL to commit soon.

Called my sister and got my nephew who plays at Denmark on the phone. He hasn’t talked to Sham since his visit, but the rumor in the weight room is that Sham told coaches that he’s coming here. Boom.

Also, the other news that trickled out was that Sham heard from Nico to expect a big name OL to commit soon.
Mauigoa most likely

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol

#closetosham

You a sham, or on the up n up?

VN Store

Back