‘23 GA OT Shamurad Umarov (Tennessee commit)

Called my sister and got my nephew who plays at Denmark on the phone. He hasn’t talked to Sham since his visit, but the rumor in the weight room is that Sham told coaches that he’s coming here. Boom.

Also, the other news that trickled out was that Sham heard from Nico to expect a big name OL to commit soon.

Not trying to rain on the parade but I just spoke to my neighbors uncles girlfriends best friends co-workers brother in law who’s ancestors are from Denmark and they had no clue about anything regarding Tennessee football, nor have they heard any such rumors.

Not trying to rain on the parade but I just spoke to my neighbors uncles girlfriends best friends co-workers brother in law who’s ancestors are from Denmark and they had no clue about anything regarding Tennessee football, nor have they heard any such rumors.

Is Ferris Bueller okay after passing out at 31 Flavors last night? Ed Rooney needs to know

Last edited:

shrek-pinocchio.gif

Called my sister and got my nephew who plays at Denmark on the phone. He hasn’t talked to Sham since his visit, but the rumor in the weight room is that Sham told coaches that he’s coming here. Boom.

Also, the other news that trickled out was that Sham heard from Nico to expect a big name OL to commit soon.
How are the Danes looking this year? I still think the Norwegians are the team to beat.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Elarbee has had great dialogue with Ramil and Umarov this week.
As for Umarov, we believe those closest to him want him in orange. Some have suggested that Georgia is trying to create some doubt in his mind in an effort to get him to hold off while they sort through their board. The sooner the decision the better the chances are for Tennessee.
-VQ

I didn't know your girlfriend followed recruiting..

The things you learn on VolNation..... ✌️😎

VN Store

Back