'21 GA OT Dylan Fairchild

Visiting this weekend. VR2 will have the article up shortly

Also now a composite 4 star and one of the top guards in the country
I don’t think it’s voiced on here enough but, your insight and information are appreciated & is welcomed very much so 👊 big time respect

The 2021 offensive lineman made his second visit to see the Vols with his father.

Fairchild saw Tennessee lose to Georgia State and admittedly wasn't very impressed with the Vols back last September.

He was impressed today with the visit and with the program. He got to visit with Cade Mays and Cooper Mays among other players. He also got to spend time with Will Friend and Jim Chaney.

He was at Georgia earlier this week. He has also gotten offers from LSU and Texas A&M this week. He said he will do a good number of camps this summer and isn't in a hurry to make a decision.

He recently won the state heavyweight wrestling championship in Georgia for West Forysth.
hubbs

“My dad and I were extremely impressed with the whole staff and everything,” Fairchild said. “Tennessee is very impressive. We actually came for the Georgia State game and to be honest I told coach Pruitt and coach Weinke we weren’t that impressed. That was probably the lowest point of Tennessee football in past few years. The start of the year and coach Pruitt coming in and rebuilding everything. “Now just coming back, seeing them, getting some one on one time with them to talk it was just very reassuring and we are extremely impressed with where Tennessee is at.”

“I talked to Cooper Mays and Cade Mays,” Fairchild said. “I talked to several other guys. It was big to get to visit with those guys. It see them and you are like those are some big dudes and then you talk to them in person and it’s real. They told me they love it here and they think it’s awesome. They believe in this program and I do to as well.”

“I watched them play on TV just about every game. I saw the progression every single week. They got better and better and better. I was like dang Tennessee improving. I had people come up to me and say it’s going to take four years for them to even get close to where they are at. No, I believe in Tennessee. I would watch them play on TV and I would think to myself I see them being a powerhouse very soon.” Fairchild isn’t sure of his future travel plans as he will focus primarily on campus this summer. He also doesn’t have a timetable for a decision.

-VQ

I've seen this kid wrestle a few times. Pretty fluid on the mat for a big kid. Could be a dominating player on either line after a year or two with Fitz.

There was a TN heavyweight wrestling champion a few years back we were recruiting as an offensive linemen who ended up going to central FL or somewhere like that - anyone remember his name and how he did?

VN Store

Back