'21 GA OT Dylan Fairchild

Dude was terrible against every good defense he played last year. That UGA defense will be legit next year, but that offense will be just as bad, if not worse.

Hopefully it will wake offensive recruits up.
No Fromm
No Pittman
New OC (though he will be better than Coley...)
No Spring practice
No Mays

Basically everything is going against that offense. It will still have undeniable talent scattered throughout it, but I don't think it will mesh quickly. Knowing our luck...probably about mid-November lol.

No Fromm
No Pittman
No Spring practice
No Mays

Basically everything is going against that offense. It will still have undeniable talent scattered throughout it, but I don't think it will mesh quickly. Knowing our luck...probably about mid-November lol.
yeah, the one time we get them late, is maybe the one time it may be better to get 'em early...lol.

but i do like that game being later. espeically if we have anything close to the type of season i think we could have up to that point....

could be a huge game in athens.

yeah, the one time we get them late, is maybe the one time it may be better to get 'em early...lol.

but i do like that game being later. espeically if we have anything close to the type of season i think we could have up to that point....

Not that I want this to happen but if fans weren’t allowed at games this season, or in a very limited capacity, that would essential wipe away any home field advantage UGA would have this season. Of course that would eliminate home field advantage for us as well so lol

But that’s another key factor in the UT UGA matchup this year

Reactions: Devo182

Yeah...even if it is a slight disadvantage, there is at least a reasonable chance we could be playing them for the East or for a tie at that point, as long as Bama beats UGA. And hopefully UF drops a few.

IF we can beat UF...we will definitely be playing for the East in Athens. My oh my how fun that would be.

No Fromm
No Pittman
No Spring practice
No Mays

As long as Newman starts I’m stoping the run because Newman isn’t beating anyone throwing.

How is this a positive thing?
He won’t be able to throw consistently accurate
He’ll be feet happy
Ole Jones 2.0 will have to make more excuses.

Oh, by the way, this is who they made a Heisman dark horse! 😂

can’t tell if you’re joking. I’m pretty sure it’s a parody account.

Edit: Marco beat me to it!

What I said still stands. He’s not going to lead them any place

You’re right, but that account hs been taking jabs at Georgia for the last week haha. Today, they tweeted out the JD to JJ Hail Mary as one of the greatest moments in Sanford Stadium lol

Reactions: ngavolgirl
No Fromm
No Pittman
No Spring practice
No Mays

Downside is that UGA has already had their choke moment by mid November..

Last edited:

VN Store

Back