'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Another thing is Tennessee is way ahead of the curve on the social media events. There isn’t another school even in the same stratosphere as UT is when it comes to social media presence especially with timing up recruiting announcements, edits, etc. There isn’t any other school with the combo of fans, players, and coaches collectively promoting like we do. Hell we have our own message board that isn’t even remotely matched. These kids notice that stuff and know they can build their brand for money when they get here. Our coaches have absolutely been using it as a selling point to get these kids here and whoever is running our media/communications/PR is absolutely crushing it right now.

That could be a huge part of the pitch as well, with the trend of players profiting off of their likeness.

Build your brand in one of the nicest facilities in the country, with some of the best coaches, near a few of the biggest cities in the region, in the best conference, with the largest and most loyal fanbase . Our loyalty and passion may start to be rewarded.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I love that shelving, I need something like that to display all my Native American artifacts and my knives, and still leave room for the electronics. Awesome job!
Thanks! My dad and I built those for about 400 bucks. Wasn't hard. Metal is electrical conduit that we cut with a reciprocal saw. Originally wanted to go with gas pipe but needed a pipe cutter for that.

VN Store

Back