'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Now that the NCAA ruled that they can make money off their likeness...

I'd imagine they'll start turning those followers into influencer cash
So much BS is going to happen. Schools will pay $100 on Fiver to get tens of thousands of likes for kids in order to appear to have "clout". Shiz about to get stupid.

Dang. I just downloaded twitter because of Tennessee sports. Now you're telling me I have to get an instagram?!

It’s not a slogan we take lightly.

200.gif

I do need a work out partner 👀🤷🏽‍♂️ That damn sign above the door is enough! @nicksjuzunk @Bassmaster_Vol found your all’s Extra pump before hitting a set!....sweet man cave/Gym @scienceteaching_vol 🤘🏽👍🏽
Thanks! Your welcome any time! My wife used to give me grief for assembling my dumbbell set piecemeal through Craigslist until the corona closed her gym and then she was very thankful her husband insisted on having his own workout area in the house! Ha

Another thing is Tennessee is way ahead of the curve on the social media events. There isn’t another school even in the same stratosphere as UT is when it comes to social media presence especially with timing up recruiting announcements, edits, etc. There isn’t any other school with the combo of fans, players, and coaches collectively promoting like we do. Hell we have our own message board that isn’t even remotely matched. These kids notice that stuff and know they can build their brand for money when they get here. Our coaches have absolutely been using it as a selling point to get these kids here and whoever is running our media/communications/PR is absolutely crushing it right now.

Another thing is Tennessee is way ahead of the curve on the social media events. There isn’t another school even in the same stratosphere as UT is when it comes to social media presence especially with timing up recruiting announcements, edits, etc. There isn’t any other school with the combo of fans, players, and coaches collectively promoting like we do. Hell we have our own message board that isn’t even remotely matched. These kids notice that stuff and know they can build their brand for money when they get here. Our coaches have absolutely been using it as a selling point to get these kids here and whoever is running our media/communications/PR is absolutely crushing it right now.
The one thing they still need to do is hire @Geaux_Vols

VN Store

Back