'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Only if it's Knoxville

I don’t think we’ve been in it. We need to start turning out OL talent to get these guys and we aren’t there yet. If Trey has another great season with no set backs then we’re on the way.

I really think he’s all Bama which is good and bad.

I don’t think we’ve been in it. We need to start turning out OL talent to get these guys and we aren’t there yet. If Trey has another great season with no set backs then we’re on the way.

I really think he’s all Bama which is good and bad.
Got Morris, Wright, and Cade Mays somehow. I'd say we're somewhere.

With Alabama landing JC Latham, id say this turns into a 2 team race with us and UGA

The brockermeyer twins are practically locks to them, one of which is a 5 star OT
We have the best offensive line in the country.... so your point is Bama landed competition? o_O

From Rivals:

Recruiting outlook: Mims is taking his time because he wants to commit on his birthday, Oct. 14. This is shaping up to be another Georgia/Alabama battle. The Georgia native is also in close contact with Tennessee, Auburn, Florida and Clemson, but the in-state Dawgs and Crimson Tide have most of his attention. There is a long way to go here but keep an eye on where he visits once the dead period ends.

From Rivals:

Recruiting outlook: Mims is taking his time because he wants to commit on his birthday, Oct. 14. This is shaping up to be another Georgia/Alabama battle. The Georgia native is also in close contact with Tennessee, Auburn, Florida and Clemson, but the in-state Dawgs and Crimson Tide have most of his attention. There is a long way to go here but keep an eye on where he visits once the dead period ends.

He gone.

What happened to Brown and him "will" play on the same team in college? Has that changed? I thought I remembered both of them saying that. This season will surely decide how fast we continue to ascend, here's to hoping we do better than we think.

What happened to Brown and him "will" play on the same team in college? Has that changed? I thought I remembered both of them saying that. This season will surely decide how fast we continue to ascend, here's to hoping we do better than we think.
Kids say this a lot. But maybe Mims only meant it if they was going to UGA together 🤭

Only way they play together is if UGA pursues Cody.

Last edited:
1. UGA is replacing their entire offense this year I believe.

2. Newman is not going to be great in the SEC.

3. We get the Dawgs in November this year for the first time in God knows when.

We will win in Athens. I feel it.
wish we were getting them early for once. Would be nice to catch them early in the transition and knock off a top 5 team

VN Store

Back