'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Question for Kipp Adams; if you gave us a zero chance to land say Detrick Pennington, would we want to come look at your continued content? Click bait says we have a 5% chance but they will keep working on it.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
So lets say we get to 10 wins (including a bowl), one RB with 1,000 yards another with 800 all while having two linemen projected to be drafted in the first 50 picks of the NFL draft. Does that move Mims or other top linemen in an Orange direction? All these things are possible.

Wow. What insight. Normally, one would have to read 2, maybe even three recruiting site stories to obtain inside information like that.

Rolls eyes.

uga fan. Typical.

We haven't done squat against Kirby on the field or recruiting up to this point and that is a truth bomb. Right now we aren't getting Mims or Mondon. What we need is a W in Athens and THEN we will gain a foothold recruiting in Georgia again. We somehow need to get that W, it's as simple as that.

We haven't done squat against Kirby on the field or recruiting up to this point and that is a truth bomb. Right now we aren't getting Mims or Mondon. What we need is a W in Athens and THEN we will gain a foothold recruiting in Georgia again. We somehow need to get that W, it's as simple as that.
A foothold in georgia?

More of a myth bomb, but whatever. We have beaten him on the field, and we have gone into Georgia and gotten players we want. UGA is going to get their fair share of players from their home state. Nothing earth-shattering in that statement. And they are further along, right at the moment, as a program. No one will argue differently. But the gap is closing and Kirby is steering toward an iceberg behind the scenes if you believe what is being said.

More of a myth bomb, but whatever. We have beaten him on the field, and we have gone into Georgia and gotten players we want. UGA is going to get their fair share of players from their home state. Nothing earth-shattering in that statement. And they are further along, right at the moment, as a program. No one will argue differently. But the gap is closing and Kirby is steering toward an iceberg behind the scenes if you believe what is being said.

I'm sorry but we will not see any significant recruiting improvement against the mutts until we beat them my friend.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I'm sorry but we will not see any significant recruiting improvement against the mutts until we beat them my friend.
We beat them in Kirby's first season. We have the 2nd ranked recruiting class in the country, right now. Seems like significant recruiting improvement, to me. Have you been around for the last month? Have you seen our recruiting success?

And to add to that, Kirby just isn't a great coach and a prickly personality. He is selling snake oil to GA kids and word is getting out.

We beat them in Kirby's first season. We have the 2nd ranked recruiting class in the country, right now. Seems like significant recruiting improvement, to me. Have you been around for the last month? Have you seen our recruiting success?

And to add to that, Kirby just isn't a great coach and a prickly personality. He is selling snake oil to GA kids and word is getting out.

Butch Jones was able to sell snake oil to recruits until his true colors were revealed.

It’s only a matter of time for Smart.

I don't know what he's doing over there but it has to be dirty. I don't think even Bama had three No. 1 classes in a row or maybe they did. Still, 130 Div 1 football teams and JT Daniels picks UGA, I mean WTH man?

Well, there's the actual truth bomb.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I don't know what he's doing over there but it has to be dirty. I don't think even Bama had three No. 1 classes in a row or maybe they did. Still, 130 Div 1 football teams and JT Daniels picks UGA, I mean WTH man?

I don't know why a 5* QB would want to go play for Kirby. He has shown time and time again that he doesn't know what to do with them, Eason, Fields, even Fromm to some extent. Beats the hell outta me!!!

The truth is in the pudding.

Whomever posted what has either left the program, been a non factor, or rides the bench he’s not exactly setting the world on fire.

Matter of fact that sounds a lot like the trend of another coach...

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I really don’t want uga people posting here. It’s tiresome.

Typical uga post is along the lines of their program is the bestest ever in the history of bestest things, because uga. And reasons. And totally going to win it all this year because dawgs.

Then, after that they need you to affirm they are the bestest ever.

Finally, they will offer backhanded praise, like “ for Tennessee, this is a great class, and I’m not upset because uga didn’t want any of those guys. Ha” or similar passive aggressive BS.

secking should be required to put the misspelled “dawg” in his username, so it would be easy to know to disregard his posts as well.
And then bark at you.

Bama did, but they had the NCs to justify those #1 recruiting classes..

Reactions: tn4elvis
Recruiting is never that simple, but winning in Athens would definitely help.

So with it looking like Bamar Is getting JC Latham do y’all think this switches Mims focus/leader? If it was Bama, Georgia and the good guys trending does this fade Bama out any?

Reactions: Vol8188
So with it looking like Bamar Is getting JC Latham do y’all think this switches Mims focus/leader? If it was Bama, Georgia and the good guys trending does this fade Bama out any?
Doubt it. Somehow Bama and UGA gobble up multiple stud tackles every year.

Bama is deep in it with the Brockenmeyer (sorry if misspelled) guy out of Texas too. UGA has two studs committed (Morris and Fairchild) plus deep in it for Mims and Ferguson.

VN Store

Back