'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

A buddy of mine that is friends with the Mays family told me that they miss Pruitt and don’t like the CJH offense. Said a lot of current players miss Pruitt. I guess that always happens when a coach leaves, but it’s hard for me to wrap my mind around it

Posting something stupid like, “a buddy of mine said the players miss Pruitt..…and then says the players don’t really like the coaches and want the Alabama moron back”…well it’s your prerogative…Here’s mine: IGNORED

Last edited:
Posting something stupid like “a buddy of mine said the players miss Pruitt..…and then says the players don’t like the coaches and want the Alabama moron back”…is your prerogative…Here’s mine: IGNORED
You’re weak and I didn’t say they don’t like the coaches and want Pruitt back. Are you high?

show me a 300+ pound lineman that enjoys sprinting up and down the field as fast as they can to get in their stance.. Pruitt ball was an olineman's dream.. I bet they will come around and enjoy scoring more than 21.5 points per game

edit.. for reference, UCF avg'd 42.2 points/game
That’s what I said! Losing and having a terrible offense has to suck worse than having to run more in practice

Reactions: yourstruly23
A buddy of mine that is friends with the Mays family told me that they miss Pruitt and don’t like the CJH offense. Said a lot of current players miss Pruitt. I guess that always happens when a coach leaves, but it’s hard for me to wrap my mind around it
Not surprising, he was a players coach.

I’m glad a change was made at the HC position and in hindsight Pruitt was WAY out of his league as an HC, but at every place he has been players have loved him and still rave about him. I don’t think that’s totally about money.

And like someone said, they can both miss Pruitt and like Heupel and Co.

Well that’s the complete opposite of what we have read everywhere else, especially in what the players have been telling recruits about the previous culture

Last edited:
We’ll that’s the complete opposite of what we have read everywhere else, especially in what the players have been telling recruits about the previous culture

They don’t like the offense because they’ve never had to hustle like they do now, it must suck to actually do the work

I’m sure lots of the players did like Pruitt. Problem was he was a complete azzhole to everyone else

One of those boys wrote a song about Tennessee a few years ago and then the father sued UGA over a finger… I wouldn’t say the family is above reproach lol.
He didn’t write it. He’d have more than Krystal’s money if so. 😏

And what’s shady about having your finger cut off?

Complete opposite of what all the players are telling recruits

VN Store

Back