'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I will never, never understand the need some Vol fans have to jump to the defense of uga if any sour word is said about them.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

uga. Trash program. Most annoying, needy, passive aggressive fanbase in sports.

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about that program. Ever.

He is a huge homer. It's been said a million times Mondon is not talking, so no one knows. Which makes Niebuhr FOS, but everyone always knew that.

Good. I thought “did I miss something here” when I read that, bc I thought we were still heavily involved.

Probably meant rating wise. But what a great pic
At the time I didnt appreciate it. Left the Ark game after they scorer...

Got the same stock Fiesta Bowl photo everyone seemed to have, one with score in background....matted and framed to hang in my non existent man cave, always intended to have Tee and Coach sign it. But, im lazy. But damn it looks good, cost me $200

At the time I didnt appreciate it. Left the Ark game after they scorer...

Got the same stock Fiesta Bowl photo everyone seemed to have, one with score in background....matted and framed to hang in my non existent man cave, always intended to have Tee and Coach sign it. But, im lazy. But damn it looks good, cost me $200
Shoot. I may hit you up for that bad boy, if you would part with it. I actually will have a man cave(loft) once my new house is finished in October, it’ll be a great piece to start my Tennessee wall off with.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Shoot. I may hit you up for that bad boy, if you would part with it. I actually will have a man cave(loft) once my new house is finished in October, it’ll be a great piece to start my Tennessee wall off with.
Would love too. You of all people understand. I love to help folks, esp fellow Vol fans. But, eff Sept 5th 2019, all cool boy related items just got sent to next gen.

-1950's Single Shot .412 Shotgun
- Peyton, Andy Kelly, Heath Shuler, Dale Carter signed football
- Vintage legos
- fly tying stuff

And the item he will pry from my cold corpse. My smallmouth rig.

VN Store

Back