'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Yeah the kid really likes Travis Williams. I put my CB in for Auburn as much as I hate to. I do think we get Zachary and I don't think the gap between them is very wide at all.

Also if Maryland struggles I wouldn't be surprised if we become a factor again with Demeouin? Robinson.

Reactions: Vol8188 and Catbone
So is there more intel that's suggesting he's a for sure Auburn lean or are we just guessing here?
I'm just going by an amalgamation of the recruiting content I look at/listen to. The kid really likes Travis Williams (LB coach for Auburn), but he likes Neidermayer as well. UGA folks think UGA, Auburn folks think Auburn, and Vol folks think we'll get kicked in the balls. I know if Neids does pull this off it'll be time for the John Malkovich in Rounders gif.

Reactions: StoVol
I'm just going by an amalgamation of the recruiting content I look at/listen to. The kid really likes Travis Williams (LB coach for Auburn), but he likes Neidermayer as well. UGA folks think UGA, Auburn folks think Auburn, and Vol folks think we'll get kicked in the balls. I know if Neids does pull this off it'll be time for the John Malkovich in Rounders gif.
Yeah I think his best relationship is between Nieds and Williams but he is also on record of saying he vibes well with all of our coaches.

There is more in my mind than I say for sure, but not that much. There is a lot I am thinking about. So many people trying to say stuff about what they hear from inside sources — there are no inside sources. I am not saying anything about an order of my schools to anyone, so nobody has those sources. All that stuff is false. Everyone is trying to guess and be that guy, but they do not know anything. I am still in a good place looking at all my schools."
- Straight from the horses mouth

The more we have talked to people the more we feel like Smael Mondon will take this to December which is perfect for Tennessee. The Vols already have some Georgia prospects in the class that Mondon knows and depending on what happens with Mims and Nyland Green, then the Vols could be even more trendy for the Paulding County product.
-VQ.

Niedermeyer has kept Tennessee in Mondon's recruitment for a while. He said on him and the Vols, "I have a good relationship with him, and it has grown more as we continue to talk."
Mondon added on conversations with Niedermeyer, "it is a mixture of stuff. It is not just one thing he talks about with me."
Niedermeyer consistently receives reviews as being a laid back, funny guy, and he even took part in a video in May acting as if he was auditioning for the hit tv-series "Outerbanks." Mondon, who is interested in a career in fashion, paid attention to this.
He said on the opportunity to play for a coach who relates on different levels, "it is impactful because I want to have a good relationship with somebody I am around a lot. It is impactful."

Calling it now. Vol. UGA's 2021 recruiting is collapsing because of this pandemic and their gamble on going with out of state kids. CJP will beat the Barn because of, well, Gus.

11 commits and an average player ranking of 93.46. Meanwhile we have 24 commits with an average 89.90. Year heir recruiting is really collapsing 🙄

11 commits and an average player ranking of 93.46. Meanwhile we have 24 commits with an average 89.90. Year heir recruiting is really collapsing 🙄

Smart is desperate because he knows there’s a lot of sh*t going around about how he treats his players and bends the rules.

He’ll continue to get good players but won’t win any championships.

Smart is desperate because he knows there’s a lot of sh*t going around about how he treats his players and bends the rules.

With what’s getting around and if Florida or Tennessee take the East in the next two years I think there will be a hit with his recruiting. Not a major one bc it’s still Georgia but it would definitely show regression and lost faith that he’s a championship level HC.

I agree. Just pointing out that their recruiting isn’t collapsing by any stretch.

VN Store

Back