'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Would love too. You of all people understand. I love to help folks, esp fellow Vol fans. But, eff Sept 5th 2019, all cool boy related items just got sent to next gen.

-1950's Single Shot .412 Shotgun
- Peyton, Andy Kelly, Heath Shuler, Dale Carter signed football
- Vintage legos
- fly tying stuff

And the item he will pry from my cold corpse. My smallmouth rig.
Hahahahaha that’s a pretty cool list. And yeah that rig would be hard to part with, no doubt. I cannot wait to teach my child to do the things I love to do. I’m so pumped

From Georgia Rivals:

One of the great unknowns of the class in terms of his thought process toward committing, Mondon seems like the kind of prospect who could be waiting on little more than the right feeling upon waking one morning. There's no real timeline here, but we include the rangy outside linebacker on the list for that exact reason. The Bulldogs have made it clear he's a major need in the class, and while he's guarded, there is still optimism about Georgia's ability to pull this one out in the end. Auburn and Tennessee feel like the major threats for the enigmatic top 100 prospect.

From Georgia Rivals:

One of the great unknowns of the class in terms of his thought process toward committing, Mondon seems like the kind of prospect who could be waiting on little more than the right feeling upon waking one morning. There's no real timeline here, but we include the rangy outside linebacker on the list for that exact reason. The Bulldogs have made it clear he's a major need in the class, and while he's guarded, there is still optimism about Georgia's ability to pull this one out in the end. Auburn and Tennessee feel like the major threats for the enigmatic top 100 prospect.
'AP said he's waiting on that magical feeling', 'print it'.

Maybe we should start a GoFundMe recruiting fund....
Actually, the NCAA should hire some private detectives that are assigned to all 5 stars.
The detectives worm their way into the recruit and the family’s social circle.
Appearing to help, he asks them this magical question, “which schools might be willing to help y’all out a little bit”? Get it on tape which ones and how much. Then hammer those schools with loss of scholarships and bowl games.
This is the only way that paying for players will ever end.

Reactions: onevol74
Sickens me that another player would do this to another player. I haven’t followed that kids life but I doubt he made it to the pros. Complete POS. Glad Tuttle made it to the Pros and is doing good.
I hope he going through life worried when and where the next Vol fan is going to dive at his knees.

Actually, the NCAA should hire some private detectives that are assigned to all 5 stars.
The detectives worm their way into the recruit and the family’s social circle.
Appearing to help, he asks them this magical question, “which schools might be willing to help y’all out a little bit”? Get it on tape which ones and how much. Then hammer those schools with loss of scholarships and bowl games.
This is the only way that paying for players will ever end.
It's a lot more complicated than that. Student would say it was just a joke and then no recruit would admit anything to anyone after people realized what they were doing.

VN Store

Back