'19 GA OLB Roman Harrison (Tennessee signee)

Dayum. Mane, him and Crouch and To'oto'o gonna be talked about alot by the media while they are here .

That's the beauty of it. There's 3 BIGTIME LB prospects. They're each different from one another. Yet size and stature wise they're all almost even more or less.

Harrison is the most physical imo.
Crouch the most explosive probably.
To'oto'o the most natural LB of the 3.

Then you got JJ Peterson able to slowly come along with no pressure.

If these 4 can just focus and play football. Man on man....

well said......too many folks looking at numbers and stats coming out of HS and CJP an staff get deeper in the camps and are simply better evaluators than most coaches. I definitely feel this is Pruitt's strongest suit coming in. Knowing how these young men will take to being coached and now that he's got both Chaney and Ansley I think it's a lock. UT GONNA BE HARD TO DEAL WITH IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.

Hard to deal with you say?? SOONER THAN YOU THINK. This year we're going to be in every ball game.

I can't wait for Finger's Reports!

That's the beauty of it. There's 3 BIGTIME LB prospects. They're each different from one another. Yet size and stature wise they're all almost even more or less.

Harrison is the most physical imo.
Crouch the most explosive probably.
To'oto'o the most natural LB of the 3.

Then you got JJ Peterson able to slowly come along with no pressure.

If these 4 can just focus and play football. Man on man....
I really think Peterson is finally gonna show his ability this year.

Crouch moved from ILB to OLB recently..

They wanted to get a look at him at ILB for the spring. He'll play both probably.

Peterson is training at both as well

Harrison will be a OLB -3-4 and perhaps 4-3 SDE. Or even NT on 3rd and long..

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Peterson is so "last year"
Harrison, Henry T, and Crouch are gonna make us forget about Peterson.
Well this is a new season. As Akporoghene said, if y’all gonna talk about us, be encouraging. Sad to say I hope the players don’t read VN along with their twitter ban, for discouraging comments. They need all the encouragement they can get and especially JJ Peterson. Kid has been through a lot in life, much more than football. I believe in him.

Well this is a new season. As Akporoghene said, if y’all gonna talk about us, be encouraging. Sad to say I hope the players don’t read VN along with their twitter ban, for discouraging comments. They need all the encouragement they can get and especially JJ Peterson. Kid has been through a lot in life, much more than football. I believe in him.
Fortunately, our short attention spans don't mean anything to the coaches. And more than just this subject, I've got a sense this staff will not be influenced a bit by fans or media.. outside crap period, really.

Just a feeling of professionalism that was honestly missing prior.

They wanted to get a look at him at ILB for the spring. He'll play both probably.

Peterson is training at both as well

Harrison will be a OLB -3-4 and perhaps 4-3 SDE. Or even NT on 3rd and long..
Will Peterson start this year? He should right? He was way to good of a prospect not to.

You need to improve your troll game
Honestly, I'm not trolling. You should know me by now Bass. I've been on here for years. I don't troll. I just have not been keeping up as much lately and really want to know. Peterson was suppose to have been the best thing since sliced bread when he was recruited.

VN Store

Back