'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

So do we still go with Rivals hates us? A committed recruit just moved up to 5 star status. Have we moved on to the Pruitt bump now? I am unsure on how to act on VolNation anymore.

I think Rivals respects Pruitt a lot more than Butch. I've noticed UT has made the front page a lot in the last two months. Lots of positive talk...I'm also sure UT floats Rivals some cash to boost their profile and be more visible to recruits.

The more kids hear Tennessee, the more they will be intrigued to join the rebuild. Good momentum right now and it's not slowing down anytime soon!

So do we still go with Rivals hates us? A committed recruit just moved up to 5 star status. Have we moved on to the Pruitt bump now? I am unsure on how to act on VolNation anymore.

I think Jordan young and some others have proven the Pruitt bump

Reactions: 2 people

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Wanya Morris – He has a huge lower body and will be scary good when he catches up in the upper body. Morris boasts good arm extension, excellent feet and mirrors very well. He has a higher ceiling that many in this class as he’s just starting to learn to dominate. Morris could play early at Tennessee.

-Mike Farrell, Rivals

Reactions: 10 people
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vols?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Vols</a> commit Wanya Morris impressive in 1on1s at The Opening <a href="https://t.co/jhRdlYhN56">https://t.co/jhRdlYhN56</a> <a href="https://t.co/7gU05ttjmH">pic.twitter.com/7gU05ttjmH</a></p>&mdash; Steve Wiltfong (@SWiltfong247) <a href="https://twitter.com/SWiltfong247/status/1013552527701397504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 1, 2018</a></blockquote>

You’re talking gibberish.

Alpha Dog
Wanya Morris ... The Nation's No. 5 offensive tackle on the 247Sports Composite continued his torrid camp circuit with another impressive performance Sunday afternoon. Morris lost his last rep against Kayvon Thibodeaux but otherwise was unbeatable due to his lightning quick first step. Morris had arguably the most impressive two reps of the day against his high school teammate, Alabama defensive end commit Kevin Harris. At 6-foot-5.5, 295 pounds, Morris has tremendous upside and is a legitimate left tackle prospect in the class and the Tennessee commitment showed his wingspan and athleticism can win against both power inside and speed outside.

-247sports

Reactions: 15 people
Alpha Dog
Wanya Morris ... The Nation's No. 5 offensive tackle on the 247Sports Composite continued his torrid camp circuit with another impressive performance Sunday afternoon. Morris lost his last rep against Kayvon Thibodeaux but otherwise was unbeatable due to his lightning quick first step. Morris had arguably the most impressive two reps of the day against his high school teammate, Alabama defensive end commit Kevin Harris. At 6-foot-5.5, 295 pounds, Morris has tremendous upside and is a legitimate left tackle prospect in the class and the Tennessee commitment showed his wingspan and athleticism can win against both power inside and speed outside.

-247sports
Already a five star, sounds like he is about to move up the rankings a little more.

Alpha Dog

-247sports
how are we doing recruiting wise with
Kayvon Thibodeaux Seems like he is the next #1 player in the nation right?

Named a top 5 that didn't include Tennessee. Seems like it was Bama, Florida, Florida St., USC, and Washington. Something like that. We haven't been a factor for him at all.

Named a top 5 that didn't include Tennessee. Seems like it was Bama, Florida, Florida St., USC, and Washington. Something like that. We haven't been a factor for him at all.

Correct. Hearing bama is #1 on the list. Usc is on the list b/c they are the home team. They arent recruiting him hard and barely contact him b/c they think he is destined to leave the state.

According to Kayvon

Not recruiting him but based on some of the comments he has made on twitter and in interviews he comes off like a guy that's head will get in the way of his physical ability.

VN Store

Back