'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

So we believe that everybody is paying players but we don’t believe that coaches/AD’s will illegally call players?

Yes I’m sure that a man who was once the most famous person in the state making an illegal phone call would go completely unnoticed. If talking to CPF is that big of a deal then Tate can call him.

Reactions: butchna
It doesn’t matter about the record. It would somehow get back to Kirby who would immediately call Sankey and then it’s a thing. This is a really weird hill to fight a battle on.
I don’t want to keep discussing this although it’s my opinion that he could reach out if Pruitt and him wanted too.... I highly doubt Kirby would turn us into over that..... typically SEC coaches don’t tell on each other unless it gets egregious bc they all know where most of the bodies are buried.

I don’t want to keep discussing this although it’s my opinion that he could reach out if Pruitt and him wanted too.... I highly doubt Kirby would turn us into over that..... typically SEC coaches don’t tell on each other unless it gets egregious bc they all know where most of the bodies are buried.
giphy-1.gif

I get the kid wants to EE but in this circumstance I would really think things over and explore my options. Matt Luke will not be at Georgia more than two years. He’s a decent Oline coach but Chaney and Friend are superior. They also have a better relationship with Tate. If this is truly a business decision I would imagine he at least touches base with Tennessee to decide what’s the best situation.

I get the kid wants to EE but in this circumstance I would really think things over and explore my options. Matt Luke will not be at Georgia more than two years. He’s a decent Oline coach but Chaney and Friend are superior. They also have a better relationship with Tate. If this is truly a business decision I would imagine he at least touches base with Tennessee to decide what’s the best situation.
He is listed in Dawg Nation as a commit that is not an early enrollee...
He is a private school kid and typically their requirements are more stringent, not positive in his case but early signee maybe, not EE though. We potentially have time.

Reactions: feathersax
Caption contest????
Mr. Brown Jacket in a grizzled slightly agitated voice: you are one weird little lady man.

Slim Shady beside Kirby: D*#n I can’t believe he just said that!!!

Matt Luke: he ain’t wrong you know, I’m just glad to have a job.

Kirby: spending 6 hours a day shoved in your locker will do that to you! Ice Cold Dr. Pepper here!
94399C9E-8D56-42B2-B43B-97A925096E31.jpeg

You can pay players and not get caught. There’s always a record of phone calls and texts. Believe what you want...if it helps.
Every staff has numerous burner phones for such purposes.

Probably, maybe.... 😎

Reactions: Vols330

VN Store

Back