'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

I must have missed that one... 247 or Rivals?

Theo Johnson going to be a dawg or a Nitanny Lion?
Both. I think Theo will pick PSU, could be UGA, wouldn’t sleep in Michigan but since Franklin got an extension, think that settles it a bit for Theo.

A million threads, so I’ll give what is out there this morning, both do mention TN.
Ratledge was down to Georgia and Tennessee when his decision came. He's been a mainstay on campus in Athens this fall and would seemingly be a tough flip, as he's worked as a leader and a key cog within the class.
Rivals

Tate Ratledge is one I am getting the most questions about. I think Georgia can be ok there, but there is no doubt that Tennessee will try to get in the door quickly. Just have to see what happens there over the next few days. Almost perfect timing that he is scheduled to take his official this weekend and any questions from him, could be answered by Kirby Smart.

i'd be shocked if he didn't make the OV to UGA....but...if he cancelled it or we found a way to go in home....oof.

i'm not gonna get my hopes up here. but i like the fact that we're stressing UGA some.
tenor.gif

Too late for me, my hopes are up.

Both. I think Theo will pick PSU, could be UGA, wouldn’t sleep in Michigan but since Franklin got an extension, think that settles it a bit for Theo.

A million threads, so I’ll give what is out there this morning, both do mention TN.
Rivals
but do you all want Kirby answering questions right now....he's not talking to "Smart" right now.

Reactions: Pane di mais
I know, but if he takes a new job does it void it?
depends on how it's stipulated in his contract, as to what kind of job would forfeit the buyout or if there's any stipulations on looking for comparable jobs etc....butch jones has a job, but we're still paying. Bielema has a job, and ARK is not paying him.....

so, w/out knowing any details....i'd say it won't matter to a new suitor.

Reactions: VolSince84

VN Store

Back