'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

I promise you initiated those convos.

I don’t dislike you, I don’t know you. Just odd a Kirby fan is hanging out here talking about GAy stuff we don’t give af about
I didn't initiate the Kirby convos. Found them in the Around the NCAA board and joined in. I like hearing opinions different from my own and discussing football. I realize I'm on a Vol board and do my best to not come off as someone trying to change opinions or get in a pissing match, though I have put myself in situations where its happened. Also not sure if I'm a Kirby fan. He's had a successful first 4 years and the jury is still out. If he doesn't change his offense he'll probably crash and burn. Orgeron was willing to change, but he has more experience than Kirby. Its possible Kirby hasn't learned the lessons necessary for him to change his offensive philosophy.

Reactions: Volbucky
I didn't initiate the Kirby convos. Found them in the Around the NCAA board and joined in. I like hearing opinions different from my own and discussing football. I realize I'm on a Vol board and do my best to not come off as someone trying to change opinions or get in a pissing match, though I have put myself in situations where its happened. Also not sure if I'm a Kirby fan. He's had a successful first 4 years and the jury is still out. If he doesn't change his offense he'll probably crash and burn. Orgeron was willing to change, but he has more experience than Kirby. Its possible Kirby hasn't learned the lessons necessary for him to change his offensive philosophy.

Good.

Maybe he’ll be like Butch who refuses to change his offense.

Crash & burn. :)

Good.

Maybe he’ll be like Butch who refuses to change his offense.

Crash & burn. :)
Certainly possible. Wouldn't surprise me if he kept chasing the same success from year 2 and fail to realize CFB has changed. Saban had a dynasty using bully ball, so if he stopped using it that should be a red flag. Pittman mentioned the same thing in his press conference at Arkansas.

Certainly possible. Wouldn't surprise me if he kept chasing the same success from year 2 and fail to realize CFB has changed. Saban had a dynasty using bully ball, so if he stopped using it that should be a red flag. Pittman mentioned the same thing in his press conference at Arkansas.
Yeah didn’t Pittman say AR would be running more of a spread.

If someone hopes is football career isn’t successful because he isn’t a Vol doesn’t mean he will be unsuccessful.

Good thing I didn’t say it would just said it’s messed up that people want a kid to do bad. Lol especially people that probably haven’t ever played sports on a collegiate level.

I sont think Ojulari is transferring. It was assumed he would opt out when Arik did, but he stayed. He had a great game vs UF last week.

As of today on 247 none of those guys are actually in the portal. Feel like since they are all high 4-5 star transfers they would update that pretty quickly

As of today on 247 none of those guys are actually in the portal. Feel like since they are all high 4-5 star transfers they would update that pretty quickly
And only one of them has opted out and isn’t currently with their team. Can’t even find any rumors of BJ or Tate wanting to transfer. Both of their twitters don’t suggest it either. Who knows though. I’m sure there’ll be a lot more movement with the new transfer rule.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back