'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Top 6: Clemson, UGA, ND, Ohio St, OU, Tennessee (+ Michigan he says)

“Those are the programs that have really stood out to me in this whole process and have really kept constant relationships,”
“It can always change. It can always be flipped or anything like that. But right now, it’s those top six.”
“They all have great cultures and they’re also very solid programs,”
“They’re not gonna be one of those teams where the head coach leaves in a couple years. I think they’re very stable programs that are gonna be like dynasties, that are gonna have coaches that stay around five, 10 years. They just have great cultures, great football mindsets and that’s really what’s stood out the most.”
“Just continuing to get down to those places and building relationships with the coaches and just really getting a feel for the place, talking to players about it, seeing how the fanbase responds to stuff,”
“I think there’s a lot of factors that go into this.”

Clemson's strength coach was his dad's coach when he was at Furman. He has good connections and a high opinion of the Defensive/LB coaches at Georgia, ND, Ohio State, Oklahoma. Mentions them by name.

Here's what he had to say about Tennessee:
Tennessee: “I would just say it’s just how (head) coach (Josh) Heupel‘s done up there. The things that he’s done are very impressive, especially to do in just two years of time. I think that he’s gonna continue to build that program and they’re gonna be dangerous in the next couple years. I think that they have a shot to win the SEC and possibly play for a national championship (with) the way they’re going.”

Last edited:
Kid is a stud. Feels like he has better relationships elsewhere according to that write-up, but it’s a long way to NSD 2024 so there is plenty of time to change that. Just happy to be in his Top 6.

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back