'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

We have some mutual friends and all I’ve been told is Clemson is his dream school but that was also a couple weeks ago so stuff changes.

Why are all white skill position players attracted to Dabo?

Edit: this is kinda a joke. But also not really. What’s up with it?

Last edited:
It’s our time again! Come to the prettiest shade of orange, Clemson is moving in the wrong direction now.

Clemson’s demises has been greatly over exaggerated. They might not be as good in the post-Trevor Lawrence era, but they are still extremely talented, play in a soft conference, and are media darlings. I’m not convinced their decline is coming as quickly as people think.

Clemson’s demises has been greatly over exaggerated. They might not be as good in the post-Trevor Lawrence era, but they are still extremely talented, play in a soft conference, and are media darlings. I’m not convinced their decline is coming as quickly as people think.
I will argue Georgia has started to take some of the shine off Clemson’s star, and our accession will lower their standing more. Also, Dabo’s stance on NIL and transfers will bite him over the next few years if he stays.

VN Store

Back